Necronomicon: The Dawning of Darkness PC Games
- PC Games Your selected format is PC Games
- In stock
- Enter the world of Necronomicon - where quiet scholar William H. Stanton is suddenly thrust into the dark and enigmatic world of the occult.
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Age rating to be confirmed
Necronomicon: The Dawning of Darkness Product Details
The year is 1927. Stanton is in the drawing room of his Providence, Rhode Island home when his childhood friend, Edgar, appears at his door.
Edgar, seems distraught and delirious and gives Stanton a metallic pyramid, telling him not to give it to anyone- especially himself.
Still reeling from Edgar’s appearance, Stanton is visited by a doctor who tells him that Edgar has lost his mind and must be institutionalized. William knows there is more to the story and decides to find Edgar, but on his way discovers a horrifying secret that threatens all of mankind.
In this thrilling point-and-click adventure based on the works of H.P Lovecraft, you’ll traverse the haunting world of Gothic New England, solving puzzles and acquiring information to help Stanton solve the mystery of the Necronomicon.
Can you help Stanton save humanity as we know it?
Updates in this new version of Necronomicon
- 18 inventory documents that you can access anytime
- Graphic and design bugs fixed
- More helpful videos
- Additional texts and in-game hints
- Improved sound design
System Requirements Minimum:
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7
- Processor: 200 GHz
- Memory: 32 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX compatible Video Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible Sound Card
- Additional Notes: Mouse, Keyboard