- PlayStation 3
NaughtyBear is a grisly psychopath slicing a path of manipulation and terror across a cartoon world of otherwise blissful teddy bears on the Island of Perfection. The other bears have gotten away with blaming NaughtyBear for everything that has gone wrong on the island—until now. NaughtyBear tells the tale of one demented teddy bear's ruthless efforts to torment and harass the inhabitants of the Island of Perfection. Gamers will engage in sadistic scuffles with hapless stuffed animals from all corners of the toy box, waging psychological warfare on unsuspecting victims.
- Saturday Morning Storyline Gone Wrong: Features a unique blend of comic mischief and syrupy cuteness juxtaposed with over-the-top cartoon violence
- Encounter Bigger, Badder Bears: As the game progresses, the innocent, law-abiding bears that cross NaughtyBear's path get more difficult to overcome, with unique characteristics and weaponry encountered at every level
- Wreak Havoc on the Teddy Bears' Picnic: Players create mass chaos and collect Naughty Points by unleashing an arsenal of attacks using a variety of brutal weapons and strategizing the demise of Naughty Bear’s cute and cuddly enemies
- An Entire Island of Mischief to Unlock: The debauchery transpires on a large island divided into four different areas, locked or unlocked depending on the level and skill of each gamer. There are a total of 28 levels to unlock by obtaining top scores and achievements as gamers move through the island and destroy each stuffing-filled foe that crosses their path
- You'll Never Tire of Being Naughty: NaughtyBear lets loose a large range of objectives and obstacles at different times of the day and in different weather with a diverse cast of characters. Gameplay changes every time, with a large selection of unique ways to cause naughtiness throughout the island, ensuring endless replayability.
- Boast to the other Bears: Gamers can compete in a range of hilarious multiplayer games and see how their naughtiness levels stack up against others, as they earn a number of achievements and trophies
- Find All the Locked Away Fun: Gamers can collect all the hidden party items locked away by the other bears and search the game world for bear uniforms that will give Naughty Bear special powers and upgrades
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 working day||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||£0.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 working day||£3.95 per order|
|UK orders Saturday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|UK orders Sunday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|Click & Reserve (Order online, pick up in store)||2 hours from order||FREE|
|Click & Collect (Order and Pay online, delivered to store)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|Order in Store (Home or Store Delivery)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times and cost|
Order before 1pm for same day dispatch. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. Digital purchases are excluded from the total order value. All delivery times are estimated lead times and are not guaranteed
Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays)
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned