Napoleon: Total War Imperial Edition PC Games and Downloads
- PC Games and Downloads Your selected format is PC Games and Downloads
- In stock
- Napoleon: Total War is the new chapter to the critically acclaimed Total War series and opens up a new narrative layer to the genre-defining franchise. From the early Italian campaign to the battle of Waterloo
- Download file size: 1139692
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
DeveloperThe Creative Assembly Ltd
Napoleon: Total War is the new chapter to the critically acclaimed Total War series and opens up a new narrative layer to the genre-defining franchise. From the early Italian campaign to the battle of Waterloo, Napoleon covers two decades of relentless battles,a backdrop of a world in flames against which the story of an extraordinary military career unfolds.
Whether you play as the legendary general or against him, the outcome of war can never be guaranteed. The course of history relies on your ability to lead your troops through the most intense battles as never seen before in a Total War game.
The genre-defining franchise brings Napoleon to life Napoleon: Total War defines a new standard within the genre with exciting characters and a cinematic narrative, mind-blowing battle sequences and an unrivalledmix of turn-based and real-time strategy.
- Three new episodic campaigns
Take command and lead your armies on land and sea over three campaigns: Italy, Egypt and Mastery of Europe. The seamless mix of objective-based missions and sandbox experience makes this the most complete Total War experience to date.
- Cutting-edge multiplayer
Napoleon features fully integrated multiplayer modes and a complete set of online functionalities: Steam achievements, gameplay bonuses, uniform editor and voice communications.
- All new Napoleonic battles and units
Advanced weaponry enables new tactical options and even more exciting real-time battles on an epic scale, while the highly detailed environments and improved battlefield buildings guarantee a realistic recreation of famous historical battles.
Napoleon: Total War Imperial Edition includes the exclusive “Elite Regiment” and “Heroes of the Napoleonic Wars” pack to be downloaded into the game.
These exclusive elite units become available on the campaign map once you have made a specific technological advancement or own the relevant territory.
“Heroes of the Napoleonic Wars” Pack
The “Heroes of the Napoleonic Wars” pack gathers the most superb infantry and cavalrymen who fought during the great Napoleonic battles: 10 exclusive units, which will all make a difference during key engagements, whether using formidable weapons or exceptional tactical skills.
- 7th Lancers – France: These cavalrymen are armed with lances that make them particularly deadly when charging. The lance allows the user to put all his weight, and that of his charging horse, behind one very sharp point.
- Brandenburg Uhlans – Prussia: They are some of the most experienced cavalrymen in Europe and can persuade their steeds into breathtaking acts of speed.
- 1st Hussars – Austria: The 1st Hussars are, without exception, superb horsemen, and all have a certain independence of spirit that makes them ideal for chasing down widely scattered men.
- 15th Hussars – Great Britain: The 15th Hussars are made up of veteran cavalrymen, deadly in close combat and at the charge. Their speed makes them ideal for chasing down skirmishers and for dealing with artillery units.
- 1st East Prussian Grenadier Battalion – Prussia: Only the largest, bravest men can become grenadiers; this size and strength makes them an impressive sight in a charge, and gives them an edge in melee.
- 6th Regiment d’Infanterie Légère – France: Historically, the 6th Regiment saw action in over forty battles during the Napoleonic Wars and were awarded seven battle honours for their achievements.
- 17th Jäger Regiment – Russia: Able to fight in loose skirmish formation or fire a massed volley when organised in line, the Jägers are an adaptable response to enemy tactics.
- 1st Regiment Emperor's Own – Austria: The 1st Regiment “Emperor’s Own” is made up of battle-hardened Czech troops, as deadly with their bayonets as they are excellent marksmen.
- 18th Regiment d’Infanterie de Ligne “The Brave” – France: The 18th Regiment are revered by their fellow countrymen, who know them as “The Brave”. They are experienced soldiers and that makes them valuable on the battlefield.
- Moscow Musketeers – Russia: Formed into a disciplined line, they can unleash a massed volley into an enemy then, while the enemy is reeling, follow it with a decisive bayonet charge.
“Elite Regiment” Pack
The “Elite Regiment” pack is a collection of 5 of the most Elite Forces of the Napoleonic Wars, from all the major European factions. They proved their bravery, discipline and excellence in key battles and will dramatically expand the player’s strategic options on the battlefield.
- 5e Regiment de Hussards – France: Light and fast, these veterans of the American War of Independence can quickly reach areas of the battlefield where they are most needed, cutting down the enemy with their curved sabres.
- Pavlograd Hussars – Russia: All hussars have “dash” and a touch of derring-do in their collective attitude towards war. Pavlograd hussars are, without exception, excellent horsemen, ideal for chasing down skirmishers and overrunning artillery units.
- 8th Life Regiment – Prussia: The steadiness displayed by the men of the 8th Life Regiment is amazing, and on the battlefield they will encourage nearby troops to follow their example. As with many Prussian line infantry units, these men are incredibly disciplined and trained.
- 47th (Czech) Regiment – Austria: These veteran soldiers are adept at close and fire combat. When formed in a disciplined line, they can unleash a massed volley of fire and then move forwards to engage in melee with the enemy.
- 88th Foot "Connaught Rangers" – Great Britain: A little rough around the edges, but courageous and professional on the battlefield, the Connaught Rangers are an Irish line infantry regiment. Whether pushing home a bayonet or forming a disciplined firing line, these men will stand and fight.