Moto Racer 3 - Gold Edition PC Games and Downloads
PC Games and Downloads
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Moto Racer 3 - Gold Edition Product Details
Released on 30/03/2007
The game has been designed with a smooth but progressive learning curve to cater to both the novice gamer and the experienced 'gamehead'. Every audience will be thrilled by the depth and detail of the game play experience. This new offering from Delphine Software Studios offers a wider choice of game types than any previously released Moto Racer games: Speed, Motocross, Supercross, Freestyle, Trial and Traffic.
You can progress through the many levels of today's Motoracing sport scene. From the most prestigious of circuits, such as Germany's Sachsenring or Suzuka in Japan, to the most magical of venues, such as the Stade de France, Paris. Or perhaps you'd prefer to explore the banks of the River Seine whilst slaloming between vehicles in Traffic Mode.
For the first time ever, there is a Trial mode employing stunning realism and spectacular playability. The simulation is so realistic that you'll feel almost as if you are hugging the petrol tank of your high-powered steed. The game utilizes the latest in 3D technology for stunning graphics, whilst the physics of the bikes were recreated with the assistance of the best riders and teams in this worldwide sport.
The game presents a wide variety of brand new game modes, circuits, bikes and bonuses for extra challenges, thrills and life expectancy.
Moto Racer 3 Gold Edition is highly accessible and complete. It is the only motorbike game to offer so many disciplines in both solo and multiplayer modes. Moto Racer 3 Gold Edition gives both seasoned players and beginners alike all the high-octane thrills of the track, for up to 8 players.
Moto Racer 3 Gold Edition for PC Features:
- An updated and improved Gold Edition, optimised for Windows XP.
- Easy handling: quick to pick up, on all kinds of 2-wheel machine.
- 50 different models of bike (10 totally new ones).
- 6 different disciplines: Superbike, Traffic, Trial, Supercross, Motocross, Freestyle.
- A whole host of circuits (including three new) and real decors like: the Suzuka Circuit (Japan), Barcelona (Spain), Sachsenring (Germany), Eastern Creek (Australia) and the Stade de France.
- 3 difficulty levels: easy, normal and difficult.
- A store for purchasing new items to improve vehicles, using credits earned in Solo mode.
- Up to 8 players can race using LAN or Internet.
- New bonuses to be unlocked: scooters, a car, pocket-bikes, an army bike, and space age bike, as well as extra tracks and a flying pig.
The racer, from Black Bean Games, allows players to take part in the first two divisions of motocross racing, making it the competition's only officially sanctioned game and allowing players exclusive access to a number of racing stars.
A brand new game engine features 14 different bikes, 84 riders including Ryan Villopoto, Tony Cairoli and Chad Reed, and 12 official tracks,
Furthermore, it will allow gamers to make a mess with fully deformable terrain promising a muddy and realistic experience.
The trailer shows the Monster Energy FIM Motocross of Nations, an annual multinational racing event with teams made up from the top three riders of each country.
Fabrizio Vagliasindi, strategic corporate coordinator of Black Bean Games, announced the development of the game in 2010, arguing that a motocross game is something the market has been missing.
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
NewOut of stock
- Only £1.98
Free UK Delivery
- Only £4.99
- Download time for 512 kbps: 135
- Download time for 2 mbps: 34
- Download time for 4 mbps: 17
Earn 40 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?