The game has been designed with a smooth but progressive learning curve to cater to both the novice gamer and the experienced 'gamehead'. Every audience will be thrilled by the depth and detail of the game play experience. This new offering from Delphine Software Studios offers a wider choice of game types than any previously released Moto Racer games: Speed, Motocross, Supercross, Freestyle, Trial and Traffic.
You can progress through the many levels of today's Motoracing sport scene. From the most prestigious of circuits, such as Germany's Sachsenring or Suzuka in Japan, to the most magical of venues, such as the Stade de France, Paris. Or perhaps you'd prefer to explore the banks of the River Seine whilst slaloming between vehicles in Traffic Mode.
For the first time ever, there is a Trial mode employing stunning realism and spectacular playability. The simulation is so realistic that you'll feel almost as if you are hugging the petrol tank of your high-powered steed. The game utilizes the latest in 3D technology for stunning graphics, whilst the physics of the bikes were recreated with the assistance of the best riders and teams in this worldwide sport.
The game presents a wide variety of brand new game modes, circuits, bikes and bonuses for extra challenges, thrills and life expectancy.
Moto Racer 3 Gold Edition is highly accessible and complete. It is the only motorbike game to offer so many disciplines in both solo and multiplayer modes. Moto Racer 3 Gold Edition gives both seasoned players and beginners alike all the high-octane thrills of the track, for up to 8 players.
Moto Racer 3 Gold Edition for PC Features:
- An updated and improved Gold Edition, optimised for Windows XP.
- Easy handling: quick to pick up, on all kinds of 2-wheel machine.
- 50 different models of bike (10 totally new ones).
- 6 different disciplines: Superbike, Traffic, Trial, Supercross, Motocross, Freestyle.
- A whole host of circuits (including three new) and real decors like: the Suzuka Circuit (Japan), Barcelona (Spain), Sachsenring (Germany), Eastern Creek (Australia) and the Stade de France.
- 3 difficulty levels: easy, normal and difficult.
- A store for purchasing new items to improve vehicles, using credits earned in Solo mode.
- Up to 8 players can race using LAN or Internet.
- New bonuses to be unlocked: scooters, a car, pocket-bikes, an army bike, and space age bike, as well as extra tracks and a flying pig.