Release Date: 29/06/2007
Dr Kawashima’s Brain Training: How Old Is Your Brain? has been enjoyed by people of all ages, including those who would not normally be associated with video games. Inspired by the research of renowned Japanese neuroscientist Dr Kawashima, this original title and the soon to launch More Brain Training are designed to help stimulate and train your brain and challenge memory, math and perception skills. Brain Training players can train their brain by exercising for just a few minutes each day, whether on the go or when relaxing.More Brain Training from Dr. Kawashima Features:
- Reinvigorate your brain: Play various exercises approved by Dr Kawashima.
- Chart your progress: See your daily improvements and lower your brain age.
- Fresh Brain Training Features: Discover 10 entirely new daily training exercises +1 brain relaxation exercise.
- Wi-Fi usability Send a demo version of Brain Training to your friends via wireless DS downloads.
- Sudoku-crazy: More Brain Training includes a Popular Sudoku puzzle.
Suitable for people aged 3 and over.