Monster Hunter Tri Wii
- Wii Your selected format is Wii
- Embark on a series of quests on land and at sea encounter giant monsters.....and hunt them.
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£5.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
Embark on a series of quests on land and at sea encounter giant monsters.....and hunt them. That’s the story mode but there’s also an online mode which sees you teaming up with three of your friends players to hunt these monsters, or try two-player split screen.
- Co-op Hunting: In the hunt, you’re never alone. Hunt together with up to 4 players online, with the availability for 2-player split-screen. In single-player mode, you even have the ability to hunt with AI-controlled characters named ChaCha.
- Monsters with Unique Abilities and Attacks: Monsters have unique and dynamic personalities, abilities and defenses, increasing in complexity as the player progresses. They camouflage themselves to ambush hunters, but will flee or call for help if outmatched. You need to know your monsters to be ultimate hunter.
- Immense Living, Breathing World with Ecosystem: Monsters interact amongst each other in a living breathing ecosystem, complete with food chain. Monsters have stamina, migrate and even attack one another, the strong feeding on the weak.
- New Underwater Maps: For the first time ever in any Monster Hunter game, you will be able explore land and sea and hunt monsters of the deep.
- Fully Customizable Equipment: With seven weapon categories – including the all-new “Switch Axe” – and new armor and weaponry created from the remains of slain monsters, there are almost limitless opportunities for equipment customization.
- Choice of Controls: Play with either the Wii Remote and Nunchuk, or with the Classic Controller"