Mirror's Edge PlayStation 3
- In Edge City information is heavily monitored, and agile couriers called Runners live on the Mirror's edge, transporting sensitive data away from prying eyes. In this seemingly utopian paradise, a crime has been committed, your sister has been framed...
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£3.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
Mirror's Edge for PS3
In Edge City information is heavily monitored, and agile couriers called Runners live on the Mirror's edge, transporting sensitive data away from prying eyes. In this seemingly utopian paradise, a crime has been committed, your sister has been framed and now you are being hunted.
You are a Runner called Faith - and this innovative first-person action-adventure is your story. Mirror's Edge for PS3 delivers you straight into the shoes of this unique heroine as she traverses the vertigo-inducing cityscape, engaging in intense combat and fast paced chases. With a never before seen sense of movement and perspective, Mirror's Edge for PS3 draws you into Faith’s world. A world that is visceral, immediate, and very dangerous. Live or die? Soar or plummet? One thing is certain, in Mirror's Edge for PS3 you will learn how to run.
Mirror's Edge for PS3 Features:
- Move yourself: String together an amazing arsenal of wall-runs, leaps, vaults and more, in fluid, acrobatic movements that turns every level of the urban environment in Mirror's Edge for PS3 to your advantage and salvation.
- Immerse yourself: Mirror's Edge for PS3 takes place entirely in first-person, so every breath, every collision, every impact is acutely felt. Heights create real vertigo, movements flow naturally, collisions and bullet impacts create genuine fear and adrenaline.
- Challenge yourself: Fight or flight. Your speed and agility allow you not only to evade, capture and perform daring escapes in Mirror's Edge for PS3, but also to disable and disarm unwary opponents, in a mix of chase, puzzles, strategy and intense combat.
- Free Yourself: Runner vision in Mirror's Edge for PS3 allows you to see the city as they do. See the flow. Rooftops become pathways and conduits, opportunities and escape routes. In Mirror's Edge for PS3, the flow is what keeps you running – what keeps you alive.