- PlayStation 4
- Rebuilt and remasted, Metro Redux features both Metro 2033 and Metro: Last Light rebuilt for the next generation of consoles and PC!
- Experience the unique world of Metro which combines an epic adventure with gripping survival horror, exploration, tactical combat and stealth.
- Enjoy completely remastered visuals from advanced lighting to dynamic destruction and immerse yourself in the Russian apocalypse!
- Take on the legendary ranger mode and prove yourself to be a true warrior in Moscow.
- Get access to all the DLC for both games, included in Metro Redux, and take your adventure even further.
Metro Redux is the ultimate double game collection, including the definitive versions of both Metro 2033 and Metro: Last Light, each rebuilt in the latest and greatest iteration of the 4A Engine for next-gen consoles and PC.
For the first time, console owners can expect smooth 60FPS gameplay and state of the art visuals that were once only available on high-end PC hardware.
Newcomers to the series will get the chance to experience two of the finest story-driven shooters of all time in one vast package; an epic adventure combining gripping survival horror, exploration and tactical combat and stealth.
Fans of the original games will find the unique world of Metro transformed with incredible new lighting, physics and dynamic weather effects, as well as a host of gameplay improvements and new features.
All the enhancements from the acclaimed sequel ‘Metro: Last Light’ have been transferred to Metro 2033 Redux – superior AI, controls, animation, weapon handling and many more. And both campaigns benefit from all-new melee animations, the ability to check your watch and ammo supplies on the fly, and new full-body player animations.
Those who favoured the more survival-horror oriented gameplay of ‘Metro 2033’ can play both campaigns in the ‘Survival’ Play-Style, a fraught, slow burn fight for survival. Those who enjoyed the more action-oriented gameplay of ‘Metro: Last Light’ can try the ‘Spartan’ Play-Style, providing Artyom with a powerful set of combat skills.
With the legendary Ranger Mode included to offer an extra layer of challenge and immersion, and all previous released DLC, Metro Redux offers 50+ hours of AAA FPS gameplay for an incredible price.
- Immerse yourself in the Moscow Metro – witness one of the most atmospheric worlds in gaming brought to life with stunning next-gen visuals at 60FPS
- Brave the horrors of the Russian apocalypse – equip your gasmask and an arsenal of hand-made weaponry as you face the threat of deadly mutants, human foes, and the terrifying environment itself
- Rebuilt and Remastered for next gen – with all previous DLC content included, new modes and features, and many gameplay improvements, this is the definitive version of the critically acclaimed series that fans and newcomers alike will enjoy
- Two campaigns, and all DLC included – Metro Redux includes two complete campaigns that combine to create one epic solo adventure, plus a further 10 hours of bonus content. Two unique Play Styles and Ranger Mode add hours more replayablity!
- Two unique Play Styles : ‘Spartan’ and ‘Survival’ – approach the campaign as a slow burn Survival Horror, or tackle it with the combat skills of a Spartan Ranger in these two unique modes
- The legendary Ranger Mode returns – dare you play the fearsome Ranger Mode? No HUD, UI, deadlier combat and limited resources combine to create the ultimate immersive experience
For the REDUX edition, Metro 2033 has been completely overhauled:
- The original game has been rebuilt in the latest and greatest iteration of the 4A Engine, bringing all the graphical and gameplay improvements from Last Light to Metro 2033 Redux
- Enjoy completely re-mastered visuals: advanced lighting, dynamic weather, more detailed characters with improved animation, more dynamic destruction and improved smoke, fire and particle effects
- Experience radically improved gameplay: advanced enemy AI, improved combat and stealth mechanics, superior weapon handling and more responsive, intuitive controls plus signature features from Last Light such as the atmospheric ‘mask wipe’ mechanic, weapon customisation, and silent kills and take-downs
- Metro: Last Light Redux has also received a graphical face-lift and gameplay improvements that carry across both titles, including new melee animations, and the fan requested ‘Check Watch’ and ‘Check Inventory’ features.
- It also includes all previously released Season Pass add-on content – a further 10 hours of single-player gameplay.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
The gameplay Chronicles Pack includes new, original single player, expanding on MLL universe and story. The player will play three levels as Khan, Pavel and Anna, in their respective levels.
The Developer Pack is made up of two levels, the Spider Lair mission, and the Developer Pack level, that contains the Metro Museum, the AI Arena and the Shooting Gallery. The pack features all available weapons, including all DLC weapons, as well as unique attachments for the Gatling, Hellbreath and Clapper weapons.
The Faction Pack revolves around playing as three men from three different factions; a Reich Heavy Soldier a Polis Ranger Trainee and a Red Line Sniper.
The Tower Pack is a fearsome challenge for every Metro fan, with a huge emphasis on combat and gunplay - there are no stealth sections.