Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes PlayStation 3
- Acting as the prologue to Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, take control of the legendary Snake and infiltrate Camp Omega with a combination of stealth, wit and firepower.
- Experience the first Metal Gear Solid game to feature an open-world design giving you total freedom of play.
- Approach each mission however you see fit, sneak through entire levels, or go in all guns blazing, the choice is yours.
- Use the various in-game weather conditions to get the upper hand against your enemies.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£12.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
- The Power of the FOX Engine – Ground Zeroes showcases Kojima Productions’ stunning FOX Engine, a true next-generation game engine which revolutionizes the Metal Gear Solid experience.
- Introduction to Open-World Design – The first Metal Gear Solid title to offer open world gameplay. Ground Zeroes offers total freedom of play: how missions are undertaken is entirely down to the user.
- Unrestricted Stealth – Imagine classic Metal Gear gameplay but with no restrictions or boundaries. Players use intelligence and cerebral strategy to sneak their way through entire missions, or go in all guns blazing. Each will have different effects on game consequences and advancement.
- Multiple Missions and Tasks – Ground Zeroes boasts a central story mode and additional side-missions ranging from tactical action, aerial assaults and “covert” stages that will be sure to surprise.
- Redesigned Interface – Ground Zeroes users will benefit from a clean in-game HUD that shows the minimal amount of on-screen data to give a more intense gaming experience.
- Various In-Game Weather Settings – Ground Zeroes will test the player in a variety of time and weather environments that will be central to Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. Use night conditions to your advantage, or poor weather as strategic cover.