Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots PlayStation 3
- PlayStation 3 Your selected format is PlayStation 3
- Metal Gear's Grand Finale! Concluding Hideo Kojima’s stunning Metal Gear Solid saga, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots is set in a battle-scarred future
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£2.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 15 and over.
Metal Gear's Grand Finale!
Concluding Hideo Kojima’s stunning Metal Gear Solid saga, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots is set in a battle-scarred future where huge conglomerates fight for supremacy using armies of hand-picked mercenaries. The devastated world of Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots is seen through the battle-weary eyes of an older Solid Snake who has been charged with infiltrating a number of key locations across the globe, including the Middle East and South America. As such, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots will be an epic end to Snake’s story, offering ground-breaking combat elements and a refined control system that offers unprecedented control over the aged hero. Compellingly, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots will also tie up all the key plot lines and loose ends of the Metal Gear Solid saga.
Accompanying Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots will be Metal Gear Online - featuring all the stunning stealth and combat elements of Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, dropping Metal Gear Solid 4 fans into a series of multiplayer war zones with a comprehensive set of game options. From all-out ‘Last Man Standing’ battles to rescue and protection missions, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots' Metal Gear Online component effortlessly transfers the most sublime control system in the Metal Gear Solid series to an online competition, creating an absorbing battle between like-minded Metal Gear fans and adding endless replay value to Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Features:
- Stunning Stealth: MGS4 is a palm-sweating sneak-em-up where one false move may be your last! Take guards out with cunning, timing and skill; blending into backgrounds, hiding behind scenery and catch them unawares to hold them up, pat them down for items and dispose of their bodies!
- Explosive Action: Set in five locations across the globe, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots will deliver an unprecedented gritty, grim battlefield depiction in which you can choose to side with one faction, or go it alone!
- Stress/Psyche: Maintain Snake's senses in Guns of the Patriots' battlefield. Stress can result in a combat high, followed by a dizzying Psyche crash - regulated by keeping Snake calm with cigarettes and adult magazines!
- Gadgets Galore: Guns of the Patriots sees Snake’s Solid Eye combine the properties of night vision, thermal goggles and binoculars for complete battlefield awareness. His OctoCamo Suit will allow our hero to blend into scenery and hide in plain sight. And the Metal Gear Mk. II will be his remote-controlled robotic companion throughout Metal Gear Solid 4.
- Compelling Cinematic Plot: Outstanding direction from Metal Gear Solid 4 creator Hideo Kojima and sound production from Hollywood composer Harry Gregson Williams will make MGS4: Guns of the Patriots a gripping next-gen adventure to remember.
- Intense Next-Gen Graphics: Pushing the PlayStation 3 harder than anything before it, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots is a jaw-dropping graphical tour-de-force for Sony’s system.
- Snake’s Final Mission: The last instalment in one of gaming’s all-time great series, Guns of the Patriots will answer all lingering questions surrounding the Metal Gear Solid series and wrap up three decades of tactical espionage action in style!
- Metal Gear Online: The multiplayer component of Metal Gear Solid 4, Metal Gear Online will allow players to battle it out online in tactical team-based and action-packed free-for-all game modes!