Medal of Honor: Warfighter Limited Edition Xbox 360
- Xbox 360 Your selected format is Xbox 360
- Also available on …
- PlayStation 3
- Medal of Honor Warfighter on Xbox 360 goes beyond Afghanistan and takes the fight to the enemy in missions that have a dotted line to real world events
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£3.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
Preorder Medal of Honor Warfighter Limited Edition on Xbox 360 for extra content and access!
Access to the Exclusive Battlefield 4 Beta!
The date for the Battlefield 4 Beta is yet to be confirmed
Early Access to the the Swedish SOG Point Man for Battlefield 3 players
Medal of Honor Warfighter is built on the same Frostbite 2 technology that powers Battlefield 3. If you are a Battlefield 3 player, the Swedish SOG Point Man will be immediately unlocked for you online.
Bonus Content - The Hunt Map Pack
Two new multiplayer maps inspired by real world locations central to the war on terror and the hunt for Osama Bin Laden.
- Darra Gun Market Multiplayer Map - The first map is located in Pakistan’s flourishing arms bazaar. Darra, the largest illegal arms market in the world, is a tribal land based on two principles – hospitality and revenge. No police are allowed to enter the area and the laws are made by the tribal leader. This multiplayer map includes tight corridors mixed with open marketplaces and will be available for all game modes supporting both 10 v 10 matches as well as the 6 v 6 HomeRun mode.
- Chitral Compound Multiplayer Map -The second map is located in Chitral, which sits in the far north of Pakistan, bounded by Afghanistan to the west and China to the north. It is a remote, rugged area governed by tribes that will not allow even the Pakistani army to operate there. This stunning multiplayer map features a sprawling compound that sits high above the Kunar River in the shadows of the Hindu Kush mountains. Choose your global warfighter and dominate with your Fireteambuddy in all 10 v 10 game modes as well as the fast action, no-respawn 6 v 6 HomeRun mode.
On the battlefield, players will have access to exclusive camouflage skinned weapon loadouts inspired by equipment used by the SEALs on their raids.
The Hunt Map Pack is delivered via download the week of December 17 through Xbox LIVE
A Tale to tell…
Returning home from his recent tour of duty, Tier 1 Operator “Preacher” finds his home life has disintegrated and he must pick up the pieces to save his marriage. But when a deadly explosive makes its way through civilian borders “Preacher” and his team are sent in to do what needs to be done and more to protect their loved ones.
To bring Preacher’ story into focus, Medal of Honor Warfighter pulls power from the Frostbite 2 Engine, the same engine used in Battlefield 3, to deliver superb audio and stunning visuals bring the war closer than ever before.
Prove you’re Tier 1 material by taking the fight online in a variety of online modes. But for the first time in a Medal of Honor title, you’ll be able to pit Allied Military forces against each other. You’ll experience surprising variety as you take control of 12 different Tier 1 units from 10 nations including British SAS, Australian SASR, German KSK, Canadian JTF2 and Polish GROM.
Truth at the heart of War
You’ve read Ops in the papers and seen them on the news, but now you’ll be able to experience them as Medal of Honor Warfighter sees you taking part in missions written by Tier 1 Operatives whilst they were based overseas.
You’ll experience the choices that need to be made whilst rescuing hostages in Abu Sayyafs Stronghold in Basilan, Phillipines to assaulting Al Shabaab’s “Pirate Town” on the coast of Somali, the choices that make the difference between a successful mission and a failed mission.
Medal of Honor Warfighter blurs the line between fact and fiction as real experience and real world events inspire the missions that you take part in, delivering an up close and personal look at what Tier 1 Operators must face in the fight against Global Terror.
Please note: Except as expressly credited, no national armed forces, military units or weapon or vehicle manufacturer is affiliated with or has sponsored or endorsed this game.