Medal of Honor Limited Edition PlayStation 3
- PlayStation 3 Your selected format is PlayStation 3
- Also available on …
- Xbox 360
- Medal of Honor Limited Edition
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£1.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
Medal of Honor Limited Edition Product Details
Limited Edition Extra Content
- MP-7 – Exclusively in the Limited Edition, is a weapon utilized by Tier 1 Operators in the field. With its light weight, high rate of fire as well as its ability to penetrate body armor, the MP7 handles like a pistol yet allows targets to be engaged like a rifle.
- TOZ194 and 870MCS Shotguns and Slugs – Get instant access to these two devastating shotguns and more powerful ammo for close-range fights.
- Spec Ops Class Camouflage – Players can don this unique camouflage to help them disappear into the environment as well as distinguish themselves from the other standard grunts.
Medal of Honor delivers a truly unique modern war experience – an authentic look into today’s war in Afghanistan through the lens of today’s warrior, the Tier 1 Operator. Numbered in the low hundreds, this elite soldier is a living, breathing, precision instrument of war. He is an expert in the application of violence.
The Medal of Honor single-player campaign is being developed by Electronic Arts Los Angeles in close conjunction with Tier 1 Operators from the U.S. Special Operations Community to create the most authentic modern war experience ever. The campaign has been inspired by real Tier 1 Operators and real events.
Put in the boots of a Delta and Seal Tier 1 Operator, as well as a US Ranger, players will battle against a huge force of highly trained Taliban and Al-Qaeda soldiers in a critical operation set in the most unforgiving and hostile environments of Afghanistan.
The Medal of Honor multiplayer is being developed by the world-class DICE studio, creators of the Battlefield franchise. Players are forced to rely on their raw skill and knowledge to survive intense close-quarters combat as they compete to rank up to Tier 1 Operator status. Played out on maps inspired by real locations, the multiplayer action supports 24 players and delivers realistic destruction, tactical support, and a weapon and customization system with modifications that generate hundreds of combinations.