Medal of Honor: Airborne PlayStation 3
- Medal of Honor: Airborne retains the Medal of Honor series' historical accuracy and authenticity, but redefines Medal of Honor by introducing players to an entirely new way of experiencing a WWII FPS - notably the fully interactive Airborne experience.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£4.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
Medal of Honor: Airborne Product Details
Medal of Honor: Airborne retains the Medal of Honor series' historical accuracy and authenticity, but redefines Medal of Honor by introducing players to an entirely new way of experiencing a WWII FPS - notably the fully interactive Airborne experience.
Medal of Honor: Airborne sees players step into the boots of Boyd Travers, Private First Class of the 82nd Airborne Division and engage in battles throughout Europe. From Airborne's rocky beginnings in Sicily to war-winning triumphs in Germany, each mission in this latest Medal of Honor begins behind enemy lines, with a fully interactive airdrop. View the entire operation from the air, and then control your parachute to choose your landing spot. On the ground, gather your senses and assess the terrain and earn those war medals! A wide variety of authentic, customisable weapons are at your disposal, each with distinct characteristics. Choose your path in Airborne's free roaming FPS environment.
Medal of Honor: Airborne continues to ensure that the ideals and integrity of the prestigious congressional Medal of Honor are accurately reflected in the Medal of Honor game series. The producers sought counsel from expert sources to make certain Airborne is historically accurate and as true to the WWII Airborne experience as possible. Serving as a military spokesperson for Medal of Honor Airborne, Capt. Dale Dye, who has worked as the Military Technical Advisor for the last 7 Medal of Honor games, has helped create a truly authentic Airborne experience.
Medal of Honor: Airborne Features:
- Medal of Honor Missions in a free-roaming FPS: Medal of Honor: Airborne is a cinematic, story-driven game with the freedom of non-linear missions.
- Start each mission Airborne!: Missions in Medal of Honor: Airborne begin with an interactive airdrop into enemy territory. Your landing spot can dramatically change the way each mission is played out.
- Customisable Medal of Honor weapons: An authentic, historically accurate customisable artillery at your disposal.
- Modify your Medal of Honor Experience: Develop skills on your personalised weapon with field modifications that remain persistent throughoutAirborne's duration.
- Next-gen A.I.: Airborne Utilises the very latest technology to deliver truly believable humans within Medal of Honor's epic WWII environment.
- Play Medal of Honor against real people!: Medal of Honor: Airborne will feature comprehensive and dynamic Online play.