Max Payne 3: The Complete Edition PC Games
- PC Games Your selected format is PC Games
- In stock
- Experience all of Max Paynes story in São Paulo with the Complete Edition, including all additional content.
- Follow an immersive single player campaign about Max Paynes desperate search for the truth in an unfamiliar city.
- Use new skills such as Bullet Time and Shootdodge to take down your opponents.
- Pull you Max Payne Crew through to other games, such as Grand Theft Auto V.
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
Max Payne 3: The Complete Edition includes:
- Max Payne 3
- Deathmatch Made in Heaven
- Disorganized Crime
- Painful Memories
- Hostage Negotiation
- Cemetery Pack
- Silent Killer Loadout Pack
- Deadly Force Burst
- Pill Bottle Item
- Special Edition Pack
- Classic Max Payne Multiplayer Character
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
For Max Payne, the tragedies that took his loved ones years ago are wounds that refuse to heal. No longer a cop, close to washed up and addicted to pain killers, Max takes a job in São Paulo, Brazil, protecting the family of wealthy real estate mogul Rodrigo Branco, in an effort to finally escape his troubled past. But as events spiral out of his control, Max Payne finds himself alone on the streets of an unfamiliar city, desperately searching for the truth and fighting for a way out.
Featuring cutting edge shooting mechanics for precision gunplay, advanced new Bullet Time and Shootdodge effects, full integration of Natural Motion’s Euphoria Character Behavior system for lifelike movement and a dark and twisted story, Max Payne 3 is a seamless, highly detailed, cinematic experience from Rockstar Games.
In addition to an expansive single-player campaign, Max Payne 3 will also be the first entry in the series to introduce a thorough and engrossing multiplayer experience. Max Payne 3 multiplayer brings the same cinematic feel, fluid gunplay and sense of movement of the single-player game into the realm of online multiplayer. Using the fiction and signature gameplay elements of the Max Payne universe, Max Payne 3 features a wide range of new and traditional multiplayer modes that play on the themes of paranoia, betrayal and heroism, all delivered with the same epic visual style of the single player game.
A feature debuting in Max Payne 3 and carrying over to Grand Theft Auto V and future appropriate titles is Crews, which go beyond traditional online clans by allowing players to join large public Crews or simply create a private Crew that members can customize. In this way, Crews help players keep the fight alive from match to match - and even across titles - through the Rockstar Games Social Club, which will keep track of Crew stats, including Feuds.
- Developed by Rockstar Games for a seamless, highly detailed, cinematic experience
- Advanced Bullet Time and Shootdodge and Final Kill-cam mechanics for stylish shooting action
- Cutting edge aiming, targeting and animation processes for precise, fluid gunplay
- A dark, twisted story chronicling the return of Max Payne, one of the most iconic characters in videogames
- Tight integration between Natural Motion’s Euphoria Character Behavior System and a brand new iteration of the Rockstar Advanced Game Engine (RAGE) for lifelike movement and a new level of environmental awareness
- A wide range of weapons rendered in incredible detail: hammers cock back, shells eject from the chamber and each bullet is individually modeled from the split second it’s fired to the moment of impact.
- Advanced particle physics and destructible environments set the stage for dramatic and chaotic gun fights
- New to the series, a compelling and addictive multiplayer experience to match the dark and relentless atmosphere of the single-player game
The Deathmatch Made in Heaven DLC Pack brings four all-new co-op and competitive modes to the realm of Max Payne 3 Multiplayer, a host of new close-combat weapons, plus Items, Achievements and more.
Inspired by the grisly shootouts from Max’s past, the Painful Memories Pack will bring four new maps and much more to Max Payne 3 Multiplayer.
The Hostage Negotiation Pack includes four new multiplayer maps, three new items, two weapons, the Filhos De Ogum avatar faction, and more.
The Disorganized Crime Pack for Max Payne 3 lets you battle above the streets surrounding Max’s old apartment in the new Hoboken Rooftops multiplayer map.
This pack includes the 55th Battalion HQ map, Imperial Palace and Departure Lounge maps from the game’s intense final chapters, plus the M4 Assault Rifle with attachments, the Light Fingers Loadout Item, the São Paulo Police faction and associated new Achievements, Trophies or Social Club accomplishments.
Special Edition Pack
The Special Edition Pack includes the Classic Multiplayer Character Pack of eight playable fan favorites including Mona Sax, Vladimir Lem and Max from Max Payne 2, plus the Disorderly Conduct Multiplayer Weapons Pack (Hammerhead Auto Shotgun, G9 Grenade Launcher and Molotov Cocktail projectile weapon), both of which were previously only available via the Max Payne 3 Special Edition.
- OS: Windows 7 32/64 Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 32/64 Service Pack 2, Windows XP 32/64 Service Pack 3
- Processor: Intel Dual Core 2.4 GHZ - i7 3930K 6 Core x 3.06 GHZ / AMD Dual Core 2.6 GHZ - FX8150 8 Core x 3.6 GHZ
- Memory: 2GB - 16GB
- Hard Disk Space: 35 Gigs
- Video Card: NVIDIA® 8600 GT 512MB VRAM – NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 680 2GB VRAM / Radeon HD 3400 512MB VRAM - Radeon HD 7970 3GB VRAM
- Sound Card: 100% Direct X 9.0 compatible – Direct X 9.0 compatible supporting Dolby Digital Live