Mass Effect 3: Special Edition Wii U
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£7.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
Mass Effect 3: Special Edition once again hurls you into the middle of a galactic war, where humanity must take back the Earth from a deadly alien foe – the Reapers. But this is no mere sci-fi shooter – Mass Effect 3 is an immersive role-playing adventure where the decisions you make could have devastating consequences.
As Commander Shepard, you must lead your team of elite, battle-hardened soldiers against the invading forces, using solo and team-based tactics. Will you use cover tactics or all-guns blazing? Attack from a distance or go face-to-face and eye-to-eye with the enemy?
As well as your guns and trusty Omniblade, Mass Effect 3: Special Edition on Wii U introduces a new weapon – the Wii U Game Pad! Using the Touch Screen you can not only locate your enemies on a map, but control your team with squad-based strategies and enabling and customising their skills. You can also simply play the game using the Game Pad instead of the TV!
Mass Effect 3: Special Edition also boasts six hours of bonus content to enhance and further immerse you into this galactic conflict. This includes:
- Genesis II – an interactive comic book from Dark Horse Comics. Ideal for those making their first steps into the Mass Effect universe, Genesis II tells the story of what happened in the first two games in the series, Mass Effect and Mass effect 2.
- Mass Effect 3: From Ashes – Introducing Javik, the last survivor of the Prothean race, From Ashes sees Shepard and his crew head to the human colony on Eden Prime to stop the Reapers from finding an ancient Prothean artefact
- Mass Effect 3: The Extended Cut – The alternate ending to the game, featuring new cinematics and scenes to finish Commander Shepard's story, informed by the decisions you have made throughout the game.
- Mass Effect 3: Resurgence, Rebellion and Earth multiplayer packs – each including new maps, weapons, characters and more.