Mario Sports Mix Wii
- Wii Your selected format is Wii
- Four great sports make their move to the Mushroom Kingdom: volleyball, basketball, ice hockey and dodgeball. All four are included on one game disc – a great value for Mario™ fans, sports fans and everyone in between.
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£12.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
Mario Sports Mix Product Details
Come Out and Play - On Mario's Turf
Four great sports make their move to the Mushroom Kingdom: volleyball, basketball, ice hockey and dodgeball. All four are included on one game disc – a great value for Mario™ fans, sports fans and everyone in between.
- The cast of Mushroom Kingdom characters get together to play sports – Mario style. While the basic rules of the games apply, each one includes some magical Mario twists like coins and special items that ramp up the craziness and fun.
- While playing, gathering coins will build up bonus points. So when players score a point or basket, they also get the added bonus.
- Players collect items like a Koopa Shell to use against their opponents. They can even use special items to beat up on the other team while shooting or spiking. One example of a special ball move is using a Mini Mushroom to shrink the ball before it’s returned to the other side of the volleyball net.
- Each character has a signature move that’s almost impossible for opponents to stop. These include Mario’s fireball moves or Princess Peach’s heart-filled attacks.
- In the field of play, a variety of tricks will keep players on their toes. On DK Dock, the volleyball court will continually slide from left to right. On Bowser Jr. Blvd, the basketball court has bonus circles that frequently appear, offering both positive and negative bonuses that result in extreme point swings.
- In each sport, play with up to three players cooperatively or with up to four players competitively in a two-on-two match.