Mario Party 8 Wii
The store has encountered a problem processing the last request. Try again later. If the problem persists, contact your site administrator.
- Wii Your selected format is Wii
- The world's most popular party video game is getting a lot crazier on Wii in Mario Party 8
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£12.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
Mario Party 8 Product Details
The world's most popular party video game is getting a lot crazier on Wii in Mario Party 8. Whether you're shaking up cola cans or lassoing barrels, you and your friends will be drawn into the party action like never before with Mario Party 8's intuitive use of the innovative Wii Remote.
In Mario Party 8, a whimsical ringmaster has invited Mario, Peach and the rest of the crew to his carnival, a perfect setting for the dynamic spectacle of the Wii's party game play. Mario Party 8 keeps the surprises coming with minigames that draw upon the Wii Remote's motion, pointing and button control in a variety of ways. Mario Party players always know how to jump into the action by watching an animated tutorial that shows how to use the Wii Remote for the best possible party experience.
Mario Party 8 Features:
- Play with motion control: Mario Party 8 Players pick their favourite Mario characters and row their way through a river race, punch a statue to pieces, steer race cars, mopeds and go-karts and handle a balancing pole while walking a tightrope.
- Play using the Pointer: Party up and Shoot at Boos in a haunted house, rag and drop toppings in a cake-decorating competition, select the correct answers in game show challenges.
- Play using the Wii Remote's buttons: Players jump and pummel their way through a football brawl, hop and run across a field of spinning platforms.
- Dozens of new Mario Party minigames: Mario Party 8 also includes dozens of new minigames, six new party boards and many new party game modes. In a series first, players can transform their Mario characters into many forms, such as player-smashing boulders and coin-sucking vampires. Mario Party 8 also includes extra-large minigames like Star Carnival Bowling and Table Menace. One to four players can play Mario Party 8, each with a Wii Remote.