Release Date: 02-Dec-2011
Skidding on to the Nintendo 3DS comes Mario Kart 7.
Pick your favourite Mushroom Kingdom character and aim for the chequered flag in the latest addition to the popular Mario Kart family.
With new tricks under the hood Mario Kart 7, for the first time, gives you the opportunity to customise your karts to give you the edge in a race and gliding karts!
Mario Kart 7 will have racers careening through courses inspired by loved Nintendo such as Donkey Kong Country and Wii Sports own Wuhu Island.
Mario Kart 7 races onto your 3DS with these features:
- Different accessories to give you the edge in a race, will can choose big tyres for the off-road advantage or small tyres for the city courses?
- New abilities for your karts such as the new glider ability that lets you glide over short cuts after you’ve caught some big air. But that’s not the only new ability in Mario Kart 7…
- Choose to race as your Mii or a Mushroom Kingdom character. But who would you rather see on that podium your Mii or Mario?
- SpotPass and StreetPass features. How can you pass this up?
- Battle it out online via wifi or face off against your friends in Mario Kart 7 multiplayer action. You may lose friends but the glory is worth it!
Downloadable copy of Mario Kart 7 Ultimate Available
Please Note: Mario Kart 7 for Nintendo 3DS is 5117 Blocks (638 MB). Check that you have enough space on your SD Card to download and install this title, if you need more storage space click here for our range of fully compatible SD Cards.
Suitable for people aged 3 and over.