Mario and Luigi Dream Team 3DS
- 3DS Your selected format is 3DS
- Adventure with the Mario Bros into a 3D dream world to rescue Princess Peach in Mario & Luigi: Dream Team for Nintendo 3DS
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£19.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
Mario and Luigi embark on the adventure of their dreams in a hilarious action RPG that combines the resort world of Pi’illo Island with the wild landscapes of Luigi’s imagination, where anything can happen. Meet a host of hilarious characters as you strive to rescue Princess Peach and help Prince Dreambert free his petrified Pi’illo people from the bat-king Antasma’s curse.
Mario and Luigi Dream Team for Nintendo 3DS Features:
- Spawn hundreds of Luigis that mold into different forms like bouncy towers, wrecking balls and giant hammers for special attacks or to pass obstacles.
- Poke, tickle and move a sleeping Luigi on the lower touch screen to alter the dream world on the upper screen.
- Master two worlds by switching between controlling both brothers when battling in the real world and controlling Mario and an army of Luiginoids in dream-world battles.
- With the Nintendo 3DS system turned sideways like a book, experience larger-than-life Giant Battles with a gargantuan Luigi on one screen and the enemy on the other screen.
- Find new items and gear to customize Mario & Luigi to fit your play style.
- To help players through the adventure, the game offers various support features, like a Hint System that offers tips on surviving a particular engagement, or an Easy Mode to make a particular battle easier.