Release Date: 31-Aug-2012
With Physics You Can Feel, Madden NFL 13on PlayStation 3 delivers next generation American Football gameplay today. The all-new Infinity Engine delivers real-time physics, ensuring no two plays will ever LOOK or FEEL the same. Madden NFL 13 revolutionizes the way sports video game career modes are played with Connected Careers—a completely new and fully connected universe defined by deep gameplay, unique storylines and social integration. With cutting-edge Infinity Engine technology, revolutionary Connected Careers and a complete audio and visual overhaul that delivers best in class presentation, Madden NFL 13 is undoubtedly the greatest entry in the franchise’s celebrated history.
Key Features of Madden NFL 13
Key Features of Madden NFL 13
- All-New Connected Careers—Live the NFL dream—whenever you want, wherever you want in a fully interactive, social, and connected online experience. Create your personal legacy or relive an all-time legend's as you build the ultimate franchise as a coach, an NFL superstar, or yourself. Manage your team from your console, the web, or mobile phone in a 24/7 world as NFL insiders and experts analyze, praise, and criticize every move along the way.
- All-New Infinity Engine—With cutting-edge physics that make every move count, a completely redesigned passing game, and the most intelligent pass defense to date, you're in complete control of your football destiny.
- All-New Commentary—Every game has the feel of a nationally televised broadcast with CBS Sports commentators Jim Nantz and Phil Simms calling the action from the virtual 3D booth.
- Completely Redesigned UI—With an all-new living front end, dynamic in-game transitions, a live ticker, and drastically improved usability, Madden NFL 13 is game changing from boot-up to credits.
- Social and Mobile Integration—Stay connected and broadcast your football glory to all your friends with seamless Facebook and Twitter integration, including easy post-game status updates and Tweets.
- Playbooks Presentation – The impressive quality of NFL broadcasts are recreated with brilliant attention to detail. From the redesigned opening, to the 3-D booth showcasing new commentators Jim Nantz and Phil Simms, Madden NFL13 provides the most authentic presentation yet. On the field, the position of the sun is tracked throughout the game while motion blurs give a true sense of speed. Also, don’t forget those brand new Nike uniforms and gear, which debut in their full digital glory in Madden NFL 13.
- Gameplay – The passing system has been improved, opening up the game like never before with changes to the way quarterbacks, receivers and defenders react to the ball. On top of all that the new Infinity Engine completely redefines how players interact.
- Offence: The new Total Control Passing mechanic lets players lead receivers into open space and put the ball exactly where they want it to go. Revamped passing trajectories, quarterback dropbacks, and play action improvements make airing out the ball more appealing than ever.
- Defence: Defensive coverage AI has been completely rewritten thanks to the new read and react defensive AI. Conversely, defenders now disguise their coverage so users won’t know if the defence is in man or zone until the snap, creating a chess match between the offence and defence.