Mad Max PlayStation 4
- PlayStation 4 Your selected format is PlayStation 4
- Also available on …
- Xbox One
- Descend into the post-apocalyptic wasteland of Mad Max on PlayStation 4.
- Become Mad Max, the iconic road warrior, and survive through a mix of ground and vehicular combat.
- Immerse yourself in a gritty and primal re-imagining of the Wasteland.
- Collect every scrap of trash as everything you find is a valuable resource.
- Build the ultimate war machine as you design the ultimate combat vehicle, the Magnum Opus.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£18.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
Following the theft of his iconic Interceptor, Max must align himself with a gifted, but peculiar, mechanic named Chumbucket and others to build the ultimate war vehicle as he works to escape from the dangerous Wasteland.
- Be Mad Max - Become the iconic post-apocalyptic warrior, crafting and upgrading Max’s equipment and weapons to survive by combining melee combat, gunplay and tactical techniques. Gamers must make difficult decisions as they work towards the goal of escaping The Wasteland.
- Immersive Primal Wasteland - Explore the gritty, dynamic world while braving the treacherous landscapes, hostile weather patterns and deadly gangs of marauders.
- Trash is Treasure - Every scrap that’s scavenged is important and can be utilized to upgrade and enhance equipment, weapons and vehicles. Gamers raid enemy encampments to gain access to valuable resources.
- Survive the Open-World Landscape - Staying alive isn’t easy. Players clash with deadly factions and gangs through scores of dangerous side-missions and quests in the dynamic open-world full of exploration.
- Intense Vehicular Combat - Engage in dynamic inter-vehicular combat, taking down enemy vehicles with a range of powerful weapons. Car combat is entirely physics-based, so no two battles are ever the same.
- Build the Ultimate War Machine - Players design, customize and upgrade their ultimate combat vehicle—the Magnum Opus—choosing from different car bodies and a slew of upgrades including mounted weapons, armor and engines to survive another day.