The third part of the popular ‘World of Subways’ series puts you in the driver's cab on the iconic Circle Line of the London Underground. Authorised by an act of Parliament in 1853, the Circle Line became the world's first underground railway and the genesis of the entire London Underground network.
With 35 beautifully recreated stations and both above and below ground sections, this is an opportunity to take control of the world famous "C Stock" tube trains as you follow a detailed timetable and a myriad of custom missions. Visit such landmark destinations as Baker Street - home of Sherlock Holmes, Euston and Victoria stations, pass under Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament at Westminster and drop off passengers at the fashionable High Street Kensington! The entire Circle Line can be explored, including the new Hammersmith extension.
With over 74 million journeys every year, the Circle Line provides the ultimate subway experience. See the light at the end of the tunnel, with one of the most immersive and realistic rail simulations ever created!
London Underground Simulator Features:
- More than 54 km of tracks
- Original virtual reproductions of 35 stations
- Highly detailed model of the C Stock Train
- 3D-Cockpit with rotatable camera
- Free movement in the train and at stations
- Realistic AI traffic
- Dynamic passengers on the platform
- Superb graphics, reflective headlights, realistic light effects at night time
- True to original driving noises and sounds
- Realistic announcements recorded
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!