- PlayStation 3
Lollipop Chainsaw is the ‘un-deadly’ story of sweet and killer zombie-hunter Juliet Starling and her quest to uncover the root of a colossal zombie outbreak. With her wickedly awesome chainsaw in hand, Juliet slices, dices and splits her way through hordes of the undead, but soon realizes the horde is only the opening act to a festival of zombie rock lords determined to kill the chainsaw-wielding cheerleader. Lollipop Chainsaw is being developed by Grasshopper Manufacture, led by celebrated game developer Goichi Suda (aka SUDA 51) and featuring the musical compositions of the renowned Akira Yamaoka. In addition, Hollywood director and writer James Gunn (Super, Slither, Dawn of the Dead, Tromeo and Juliet) has brought his cult humor and edgy storytelling to Lollipop Chainsaw’s script.
Lollipop Chainsaw on Xbox 360 Features:
- Killer Heroine – Juliet Starling is an 18-year-old student with a dark secret– zombie-hunting with a killer chainsaw in hand. Juliet must balance the drama of high school while carrying out her zombie-hunting lineage.
- Gameplay Design – Celebrated game developer SUDA 51 brings his unique creative style and vision to the gameplay design, taking players through a wild ride of zombies, chainsaws, and rainbows.
- Edgy Storyline – Through an adapted script by James Gunn, Juliet must uncover the root of a colossal zombie outbreak at her school, San Romero High, but soon realizes the horde is only the opening act to a festival of zombie rock lords determined to take her down.
- Combat/Weapons – Players will hone their cheerleading acrobatics and chainsaw skills to string together devastating combo moves, taking out hordes of the undead.
- Zombie Rock Lords – San Romero High’s zombie jocks and undead faculty are the least of Juliet’s concerns when she soon realizes that she faces a bigger challenge, zombie rock lords that add a new ‘beat’ to SUDA 51’s over-the-top boss battles.
- Head Bangin’ Music – With original music created by popular video game composer Akira Yamaoka (best known for the Silent Hill series) and collaboration with a yet-to-be announced artist, Lollipop Chainsaw features a soundtrack that’s to die for! In addition to original music, Juliet’s playlist will also include familiar songs from various musical genres.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 working day||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||£0.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 working day||£3.95 per order|
|UK orders Saturday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|UK orders Sunday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|Click & Reserve (Order online, pick up in store)||2 hours from order||FREE|
|Click & Collect (Order and Pay online, delivered to store)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|Order in Store (Home or Store Delivery)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times and cost|
Order before 1pm for same day dispatch. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. Digital purchases are excluded from the total order value. All delivery times are estimated lead times and are not guaranteed
Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays)
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned