A fantasy voyage through the great mythologies, Loki allows the player to take on the role of one of the 4 heroes of the game, each drawn from a different mythology: a mighty Norse fighter, a fierce Greek warrior, a powerful Egyptian magician or an Aztec shaman who masters the secrets of the spirit world.
Whatever hero the player adopts, he must come to the aid of the gods he worships. He will come to realise that behind the chaos that is threatening his world lies Seth, the Egyptian god of darkness and evil, who has returned from the kingdom of the dead. The hero must therefore undertake an epic journey across the various epochs and myths. He will fight a multitude of monsters of all shapes and sizes, and even overthrow a few gods, on his way to preventing Seth establish his wicked reign.
- An epic adventure across 4 great mythologies - Aztec, Egyptian, Greek and Norse - allowing the player to live through many of the key episodes that mark these cultures (the siege of Troy, Ragnarok, ......) and setting him in the path of the most prominent figures within each episode (Achilles, Thor, Akhenaton.....)
- Choose from 4 different heroes with radically different attributes and powers. Each hero has a vast array of spells and skills to help him through his quest.
- More than 100 monsters of all shapes and sizes
- Dare to take on mythological creatures that struck fear into the hearts of our ancestors (Fenrir the giant wolf, the Minotaur in his labyrinth, .......)
- Innumerable story lines through random generation of decors and items, so that nobody lives the same experience and allowing the game to be played many times without the hero ever having the same set of weapons, armour or spells.
- Weapons, being made of two parts (loosely "handle" + "cutting edge") and from different materials, can be customised at the village forge to change characteristics. Magic runes, found along the way, can multiply the a weapon's power.
- Live through the adventure with friends in cooperative multiplayer mode or fight in single combat against friend or foe in PVP mode on a battleground.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 working day||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||£0.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 working day||£3.95 per order|
|UK orders Saturday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|UK orders Sunday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|Click & Reserve (Order online, pick up in store)||2 hours from order||FREE|
|Click & Collect (Order and Pay online, delivered to store)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|Order in Store (Home or Store Delivery)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times and cost|
Order before 1pm for same day dispatch. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. Digital purchases are excluded from the total order value. All delivery times are estimated lead times and are not guaranteed
Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays)
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned