Limited Edition The Legend of Zelda Nintendo 3DS XL Gold with The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds 3DS
- 3DS Your selected format is 3DS
- The Legend of Zelda is back in a big way! Get your 3DS experience off to a legendary start with the Limited Edition The Legend of Zelda Nintendo 3DS XL Gold with The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
All Nintendo 3DS games will play on the 2DS.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£129.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 7 and over.
Handheld 3D gaming goes large – EXTRA large! – with the Nintendo 3DS XL.
The Nintendo 3DS XL literally expands the fun of the Nintendo 3DS with a 90 percent larger screen, creating even more immersive entertainment experiences for users, delivering a wealth of games and video content that can be enjoyed on the go. All 3DS games are compatible with the 3DS XL, meaning you can experience all the fun of glasses-free 3D graphics and gameplay, bigger and more vibrant than ever!
The Nintendo 3DS XL features a longer battery life than the 3DS, and even includes a 4 GB SD card which you can use to store content such as downloadable games and videos from the Nintendo eShop.
Please note – the 3DS XL does not include an AC adaptor; this will be sold separately. However, the adaptor from the 3DS and DSi is compatible with the 3DS XL.
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds is a new game with a new storyline set in world of the Super NES classic The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Features:
- A daring adventure awaits Link in Hyrule, where he can use his new ability to become a “drawing” and merge into walls of dungeons and fields. This opens up new ways to explore, and puzzle elements that give Link access to locations he could not otherwise reach.
- The game brings this top-down, 2D world to life with elevation and depth enabled by the Nintendo 3DS system’s 3D visuals. The stunning 3D visuals are made possible by the constant frame rate of 60 frames per second.
- Using the touch screen, touch and drag the item from the items window and switch the item assigned to the X and/or Y buttons.