- Xbox 360
- DSi and DS Lite
Building on the success of both LEGO Star Wars videogames, LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga enables families to play through the events of all six Star Wars movies in one videogame for the first time ever. Developer Traveller’s Tales takes full advantage of the unique capabilities of all three next-generation consoles, while also adding new characters, new levels and new features for the complete LEGO Star Wars experience.
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
- Commemorate the 30th anniversary of Star Wars: Play through the events of all six Star Wars movies in one videogame for the first time ever in LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga; complete with LEGO building action and minifigure humor.
- Solve puzzles: LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga uses teamwork and unique building situations only possible in a LEGO galaxy far, far away.
- New Star Wars Content: LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga adds levels, characters and features to the fun, creativity and tongue-in-cheek humor that made LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game and LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy such huge hits.
- New LEGO Star Wars levels: Such as Episode II’s never-before-played high-speed pursuit of bounty hunter Zam Wessell, further complete the entire Star Wars story.
- New LEGO Star Wars playable characters: Watto, Zam Wessell, Boss Nass and more bring the total count to over 160.
- Upgraded LEGO Star Wars Character Customiser: Includes all Prequel Trilogy characters for the first time, while also expanding its customisation options well beyond those in LEGO Star Wars II, for millions more possibilities. Create cross-Trilogy mash-up characters like Han Windu and Lando Amidala.
- New game features: include enhanced Force powers, new power-ups, and a new Challenge Mode.
- Levels from the original: LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga revamps old LEGO Star Wars titles to meet the gameplay evolutions of LEGO Star Wars II.
- Star Wars vehicles: LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga lets every Prequel Trilogy character,even those without the Force, build, as well as jump into and out of the vehicles they create.
- Redesigned “Mos Espa Podrace” and “Gunship Cavalry” levels: Encourages the open vehicle gameplay of LEGO Star Wars II.
- New bonus levels and 10 additional Bounty Hunter Missions: Offers new challenges in the Prequel Trilogy.
- Xbox 360 and PLAYSTATION 3: The LEGO Star Wars premiere of online two-player co-op lets families play together from anywhere in the world for the first time.
- Xbox 360 and PLAYSTATION 3: New high-resolution LEGO models and characters, along with new environment graphics and special effects, create visuals unparalleled by any other LEGO galaxy far, far away.
- Peek behind the scenes: LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga includes bonus video “The Building of LEGO Star Wars.”