LEGO® Rock Band® merges two of the most popular videogame franchises to deliver a unique family-friendly music experience that will take ‘tweens, ‘teens, families and gamers of all ages on a wild journey to rock stardom in order to Build a Band and Rock the Universe. Combining the authentic multiplayer music experience of Rock Band® with the accessibility, customization and humour of LEGO® games, LEGO® Rock Band® allows players to create their own unique rock star style and customise their own avatars, band members, roadies, and managers. As players successfully complete songs and rock challenges, they can collect LEGO® studs, unlock additional content and collect amazing vehicles, which can take their band from local gigs at rock clubs to epic stadium shows and even fantasy settings on Earth and beyond.
Rock along to current hits and classic favourites that the whole family will enjoy including David Bowie's Let's Dance, Foo Fighters’ Breakout, Jackson 5’s I Want You Back, Vampire Weekend’s A-Punk, Blur’s Song 2, Carl Douglas’ Kung Fu Fighting, Europe’s The Final Countdown, Good Charlotte’s Boys and Girls and Pink’s So What, Bon Jovi’s You Give Love A Bad Name, Counting Crows’ Accidentally in Love, Sum 41’s In Too Deep, Blink 182’s Aliens Exist, and The Hives’ Tick Tick Boom! just to name a few!
- Use the LEGO® character customiser to create and personalize your band, instrument controllers and entourage.
- Pull off killer riffs in LEGO® themed Rock Power Challenges to perform amazing feats such as defeating a giant octopus, summoning a storm or demolishing a skyscraper.
- Build fame LEGO® style by completing songs to collect LEGO® studs – unlock cool vehicles, progress to new venues and unlock new characters and instruments.
- Express yourself with a personalized LEGO® Rock Den that can be accessorized and decorated to perfectly suit your rock style.
- All-access gaming! Start off on Easy, and work your way up to Expert or try out the newly introduced Super Easy setting created especially for budding rock stars!
- Rock out using Rock Band instrument controllers, as well as most Guitar Hero® and other AUTHORIZED third-party music video game peripherals and microphones.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 7 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 working day*||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||£0.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 working day*||£3.95 per order|
|UK orders Saturday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm*||£9.00 per order|
|UK orders Sunday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm*||£9.00 per order|
|Click & Reserve (Order online, pick up in store)||2 hours from order||FREE|
|Click & Reserve (Order and Pay online, delivered to store)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|Order in Store (Home or Store Delivery)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times and cost|
*Order before 1pm for same day dispatch. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. Digital purchases are excluded from the total order value. All delivery times are estimated lead times and are not guaranteed
Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays)
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned