LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 for PlayStation Vita continues the saga of the Boy Who Lived in this spell-binding adventure that introduces new touchscreen features and high resolution graphics to this new platform. Based on the final three books and final four films – Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 allows players to experience Harry’s last years at Hogwarts and battle Lord Voldemort in the ultimate fight of good against evil. The creative LEGO prowess and extensive world of Harry Potter come together on the PS Vita to deliver an exciting and rewarding handheld gameplay experience that features lessons, spell-casting, dueling and much more for players of all ages to enjoy.
LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 on PlayStation Vita Features:
- LEGO® Harry Potter™: Years 5-7 for PS Vita gives players the chance to participate in Harry’s heroic endeavors as they encounter new locations, new faces, new lessons, new challenges and new spells.
- Experience the LEGO videogame adventure like never before with amazing graphics that take advantage of the PS Vita’s OLED screen.
- Build, cast, conjure and explore this multi-faceted LEGO world utilizing all new touchscreen features:
- Charge up and aim spells, as well as intuitively lock on to multiple targets using the rear touch pad.
- Perform duels and interact with the world by picking up and building LEGO objects using the front touchscreen.
- Swap characters and select spells with touchscreen capabilities and an easy-to-use interface.
- Explore LEGO gameplay locations including Grimmauld Place, the Ministry of Magic, and Godric’s Hollow as well as iconic locations like Diagon Alley and Hogwarts.
- Master advanced dueling skills and battle toward the ultimate showdown with the Dark Lord himself.
- Discover and unlock characters including, Fenrir Greyback, Bellatrix Lestrange and Professor Horace Slughorn.