- PlayStation 3
- Xbox 360
- PC Games and Downloads
- PlayStation 2
- DSi and DS Lite
LEGO Batman: The Videogame for Wii is the latest game from the award-winning team behind the LEGO Star Wars and LEGO Indiana Jones games. With trademark LEGO fun and charm, LEGO Batman: The Videogame for Wii takes you into the world of the ultimate crime-fighting hero.
LEGO Batman: The Videogame for Wii brings the one-and-only Caped Crusader to life in a completely original storyline. In LEGO Batman: The Videogame for Wii, players will take control of the Dynamic Duo, Batman and Robin, to fight Gotham City’s most notorious criminals including The Joker, The Penguin, Catwoman, Scarecrow, Killer Croc and many more. The criminals have broken out of Arkham Asylum and are set to wreak havoc on the city.
Players will also be able to explore their wicked side in LEGO Batman: The Videogame for Wii and fight their way through the game as the villains, experiencing the game from a completely different point of view with all-new criminal objectives!
With a collection of high-tech suits, gadgets and cutting-edge vehicles on hand, players will be able to step into the unique LEGO Batman universe on Wii to bring super villains to justice - or, as the villains, to run amok in Gotham City!
LEGO Batman: The Videogame for Wii Features:
- Fight for justice: LEGO Batman: The Videogame for Wii sees players control Batman and Robin or create chaos as The Joker, Catwoman and other villains, as you save or destroy Gotham City.
- Rocket through sewers and bound across rooftops: Take the fight to the criminals across classic locations in Gotham City in LEGO Batman: The Videogame for Wii!.
- Fight on land, sea and in the air: LEGO Batman: The Videogame for Wii features a number of powerful Batman, Robin and villain-controlled vehicles, including the rocket-powered Batmobile, sleek Batboat and stealthy Batwing.
- Enhance the abilities of the Dynamic Duo: LEGO Batman: The Videogame for Wii boasts new power suits, including the Magnetic Suit.
- Enjoy numerous game modes and levels:
- Play from two perspectives: Experience LEGO Batman: The Videogame for Wii through the Story Mode from both the hero and villain sides.
- Replay any level in Freeplay Mode: Use any characters you’ve unlocked. Access previously hidden areas in LEGO Batman: The Videogame for Wii to find additional rewards and bonus content.
- Collect LEGO studs and special LEGO bricks: In LEGO Batman: The Videogame for Wii this unlocks tons of extra content, including special power-ups and bonus levels.
- Cinematic aural experience: LEGO Batman: The Videogame for Wii also features Danny Elfman’s iconic The Batman (1989) musical score.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 7 and over.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!