Left 4 Dead 2 Xbox 360
- Xbox 360 Your selected format is Xbox 360
- In stock
- BAFTA Winner! Twice the fear, twice the action, twice the excitement.
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
GAME DiscCare will cover your games against future damage. Whether it's caused by an accident or overplay, we'll run it through one of our disc cleaning machines and try to repair your disc and get you back in the game. See below:
Additionally if you've got a scratched Game, DVD or CD we can bring it back to life for £2.99 a clean or 3 for £5. Ask staff in-store for further details.
Add Disc Care
Preowned is a great and cheap alternative to get your hands on some of the best games and consoles around. With GAME you can be assured that all our preowned games and consoles meet the high standards and quality you would expect when buying with us.
All our preowned products come with a 12 Month Quality Guarantee and, as with our new products, are also covered under GAME's 28 Day Returns Guarantee, meaning you can sit back, relax, and enjoy all your favourite games with our Preowned products.
As you'll see from this video, we take every measure to clean, re-package and re-seal all our preowned games, making sure it's as good as new before it gets to you.
Take a peek behind the scenes as GAME takes you into our Reclamation Centre, where all preowned consoles are cleaned, refurbished, tested and certified.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
BAFTA Winner! Twice the fear, twice the action, twice the excitement. The original Left 4 Dead was one of the scariest first-person shooters ever but the sequel leaves it for dead! You are one of four survivors desperately trying to escape an outbreak of the psychopathic Infected. Play on your own, or with friends online. Either way, your survival depends on teamwork. Left 4 Dead 2 features five new, terrifying and varied campaigns, plus new devastating melee weapons to let you get up-close and personal. There are even more vicious Infected types to battle too, a Scavenge game mode that introduces a new way to feel the fear online. The ‘Director’ mode has been overhauled too, to maximise your experience while adjusting the game to suit your skills.
With new characters, new campaigns, new game modes and new Infected, Left 4 Dead 2 is looking to go above and beyond the critically acclaimed original Left 4 Dead. Set in the deep south of the USA, you will take control of Nick, Ellis, Rochelle or Coach (he's cool) in your bid to survive the the mystery zombie outbreak.
But if you're thinking this is the same ride as last time you'd be wrong. With the addition of Melee combat and new special Infected, Left 4 Dead 2 will require better team work as you shoot, slice, whack, blast and run through each of the terrifying campaigns.
The Infected aren't the only ones having an upgrade. Meet the the AI Director 2.0. The AI Director controls weather effects, world objects and even has the ability to alter the paths available to you. Meaning you go where the director wants you to go.
But if you're a true hardcore gamer than take the ultimate challenge in Realism mode where ammo, health packs and fallen team mates are no longer highlighted meaning teamwork will be more important than ever as you fight with your friends to survive.
- More Campaigns - With 5 campaigns that vary in their setting and objectives, no game of Left 4 Dead 2 is the same!
- More Undead - The Boomer, Smoker, Tank and Hunter are joined by the Jockey, Spitter and Charger. Not only that but now the witch can wail and walk!
- Up close and Personal - Tired of taking out zombies from a distance, then get up close with the all new melee weapons such as the Cricket Bat, Crowbar, Fire Axe, Frying Pan and delightfully friendly Chainsaw!
- New Guns - You can now get your hands on more fire power to fight of the unrelenting horde such as the Silenced SMG, Chrome Shotgun, Assault Rifle and the Desert Eagle.
- And ACTION - The AI Director is more demonic now that it controls the Zombie population of the level and which paths will be available to you and your team. It even controls the weather.
- Making Friends - Louis, Francis, Zoey and Bill have been replaced for this installment by TV Reporter Rochelle, Mechanic Ellis, Conman Nick and Football Coach...Coach (Think Uncle Phil from Fresh Prince)
- New ways to play - With Survival supported out of the box, you'll also be able to challenge yourself with Realism and Scavenge modes.