Left 4 Dead 2 Xbox 360
- Xbox 360 Your selected format is Xbox 360
- Also available on …
- PC Games and Downloads
- BAFTA Winner! Twice the fear, twice the action, twice the excitement.
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£7.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
BAFTA Winner! Twice the fear, twice the action, twice the excitement. The original Left 4 Dead was one of the scariest first-person shooters ever but the sequel leaves it for dead! You are one of four survivors desperately trying to escape an outbreak of the psychopathic Infected. Play on your own, or with friends online. Either way, your survival depends on teamwork. Left 4 Dead 2 features five new, terrifying and varied campaigns, plus new devastating melee weapons to let you get up-close and personal. There are even more vicious Infected types to battle too, a Scavenge game mode that introduces a new way to feel the fear online. The ‘Director’ mode has been overhauled too, to maximise your experience while adjusting the game to suit your skills.
With new characters, new campaigns, new game modes and new Infected, Left 4 Dead 2 is looking to go above and beyond the critically acclaimed original Left 4 Dead. Set in the deep south of the USA, you will take control of Nick, Ellis, Rochelle or Coach (he's cool) in your bid to survive the the mystery zombie outbreak.
But if you're thinking this is the same ride as last time you'd be wrong. With the addition of Melee combat and new special Infected, Left 4 Dead 2 will require better team work as you shoot, slice, whack, blast and run through each of the terrifying campaigns.
The Infected aren't the only ones having an upgrade. Meet the the AI Director 2.0. The AI Director controls weather effects, world objects and even has the ability to alter the paths available to you. Meaning you go where the director wants you to go.
But if you're a true hardcore gamer than take the ultimate challenge in Realism mode where ammo, health packs and fallen team mates are no longer highlighted meaning teamwork will be more important than ever as you fight with your friends to survive.
- More Campaigns - With 5 campaigns that vary in their setting and objectives, no game of Left 4 Dead 2 is the same!
- More Undead - The Boomer, Smoker, Tank and Hunter are joined by the Jockey, Spitter and Charger. Not only that but now the witch can wail and walk!
- Up close and Personal - Tired of taking out zombies from a distance, then get up close with the all new melee weapons such as the Cricket Bat, Crowbar, Fire Axe, Frying Pan and delightfully friendly Chainsaw!
- New Guns - You can now get your hands on more fire power to fight of the unrelenting horde such as the Silenced SMG, Chrome Shotgun, Assault Rifle and the Desert Eagle.
- And ACTION - The AI Director is more demonic now that it controls the Zombie population of the level and which paths will be available to you and your team. It even controls the weather.
- Making Friends - Louis, Francis, Zoey and Bill have been replaced for this installment by TV Reporter Rochelle, Mechanic Ellis, Conman Nick and Football Coach...Coach (Think Uncle Phil from Fresh Prince)
- New ways to play - With Survival supported out of the box, you'll also be able to challenge yourself with Realism and Scavenge modes.