Last Window: The Secret of Cape West DSi and DS Lite
- DSi and DS Lite Your selected format is DSi and DS Lite
- Love mystery novels, but want influence over the plot? Get your detective head on for Last Window: The Secret of Cape West
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
Last Window: The Secret of Cape West Product Details
Love mystery novels, but want influence over the plot? Get your detective head on for Last Window: The Secret of Cape West
Kyle Hyde - the dark and mysterious character who many will remember from Hotel Dusk: Room 215 on Nintendo DS returns in Last Window: The Secret of Cape West for another quest to discover the truth.
Last Window is a thrilling and challenging interactive novel packed with hidden mysteries, which players must unravel one piece at a time. Just like a great book, players will find the ever-twisting storyline so captivating they’ll not want to put it down. Unlike a book however this game allows players to actually influence how the story develops! Decisions the player makes throughout the game will alter Kyle’s journey and result in different outcomes in the storyline.
Set in Los Angeles in 1980, a year after the events in Hotel Dusk: Room 215, the story follows the investigation of Kyle Hyde, a former police officer, as he attempts to solve a mystery involving his father's murder and secretive past. Knowledge of Hotel Dusk: Room 215 is not essential for players to help Kyle crack the mystery behind Cape West, the former hotel which is now his apartment building.
With beautifully sketched, fully rendered 3D environments, plus easy-to-use Touch Screen controls for navigating environments and controlling characters, it is easy to lose yourself in this story. While this game is packed with clues, it will test the keenest puzzle solver. Think Professor Layton puzzle-solving, immersed within a great and rich film noir-esque story!
- Game allows players to influence how the story develops
- Just like a great book, players hold the Nintendo DS vertically
- Every time the player completes a chapter of the in-game novel, this episode is adapted into text form to be read at anytime.The novel also acts as a hint section.
- Knowledge of Hotel Dusk: Room 215 is not essential for users to help Kyle crack the mystery, so this game can be enjoyed by everyone.
- The Nintendo DS in-built microphone can be used to solve some of the mysteries.
- Gamers can listen to Jazz music on the Juke Box during gameplay.
*Terms and Conditions: Spend £50 or more online at GAME.co.uk and receive a £5 e-voucher for use towards your next order. This offer excludes pre-orders. Voucher is not redeemable against digital products. Voucher can only be redeemed against orders fulfilled by GAME. Offer valid for a limited time only or while stocks last. Offer valid until 23:59 on 31/08/15. Voucher can only be redeemed once and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Voucher is redeemable online at GAME.co.uk (not against Marketplace purchases) only and cannot be used in any GAME stores. Voucher has no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash. Voucher will be issued on 01/09/15 and can be redeemed until 23.59 on the 21/09/15. GAME reserves the right to amend or cancel this offer at any time without prior notice. This does not affect your statutory rights.