King of Fighters XIII Xbox 360
- Xbox 360 Your selected format is Xbox 360
- In stock
- King of Fighters series is a dream festival of 2D fighting, and has become a household name in the genre, with many games released in the arcades, on the NEOGEO and on home consoles
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
Preowned is a great and cheap alternative to get your hands on some of the best games and consoles around. With GAME you can be assured that all our preowned games and consoles meet the high standards and quality you would expect when buying with us.
All our preowned products come with a 12 Month Quality Guarantee and, as with our new products, are also covered under GAME's 28 Day Returns Guarantee, meaning you can sit back, relax, and enjoy all your favourite games with our Preowned products.
As you'll see from this video, we take every measure to clean, re-package and re-seal all our preowned games, making sure it's as good as new before it gets to you.
Take a peek behind the scenes as GAME takes you into our Reclamation Centre, where all preowned consoles are cleaned, refurbished, tested and certified.
GAME DiscCare will cover your games against future damage. Whether it's caused by an accident or overplay, we'll run it through one of our disc cleaning machines and try to repair your disc and get you back in the game. See below:
Additionally if you've got a scratched Game, DVD or CD we can bring it back to life for £2.99 a clean or 3 for £5. Ask staff in-store for further details.
Add Disc Care
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
GenresBeat 'em up
King of Fighters XIII Product Details
Bringing together warriors from SNK fighting games like Fatal Fury and Art of Fighting, as well as heroes from other classic games like Psycho Soldier and Ikari Warriors, and adding an exciting story, The King of Fighters series is a dream festival of 2D fighting, and has become a household name in the genre, with many games released in the arcades, on the NEOGEO and on home consoles.
In a genre dominated by 1 on 1 battles, this series introduced an all-new 3 on 3 fighting style, pitting teams of 3 players against each other, thus popularising the concept of Team Battles. This series started in 1994 with The King of Fighters '94 and would eventually see the exciting Orochi Saga in KOF '95-'97, the NESTS Saga in KOF '99-2001 and the Ash Saga from KOR 2003 onward, introducing such iconic characters as Kyo Kusanagi and Iori Yagami, which have earned a large fan following the world over.
The King of Fighters XIII features fighters from the entire history of the series and concludes the Ash Saga storyline.
NEO MAX Super Moves
New for KOFXIII are the NEO MAX super moves, the ultimate move for each character. The requirements are strict and it takes practice to get the move to connect, but it boards the most destructive power of all available attacks and has the possibility of completely turning around a match. It features the most impressive graphic and sound effects in the game to realise the maximum sense of exhilaration and excitement.
Game Mode: Arcade
- 3 on 3 battles, 6 basic stages +2 extra (boss stages) based on player score
- A movie explaining the story will run after certain stages to keep players immersed
- Ten team ending movies and three special endings
- During battle, 'Target Actions' are displayed which earn players points and gauge boosts if pulled off
- Unique conversations for each character combination at the beginning of each fight, providing background story
Game Mode: Story
- Gives a clear illustration of numerous events not touched upon in the Arcade Mode
- Uses 2D slide scenes and impressive animated movies
- Stories are branched by offering the player choices, leading to multiple ways to enjoy each narrative
- Game Mode: Online is used for fighting players from all over the world through on Xbox LIVE.
There are three online battle types:
- Ranked Match - challenge players to increase your ranking on the global leaderboards
- Player Match - challenge players to friendly matches which does not affect your online ranking
- Friends Match - play with a specified friend by sending or receiving a friends invite
Online Ranking calculates and displays the ranking for all players in the world on Xbox LIVE.