King Arthur II: Dead Legions PC Games
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
King Arthur II: Dead Legions Product Details
Released on TBD
This is a tale of revival, resurrection and revenge; the chronicle of how the greatest adversary of King Arthur came into power – and the terrible price he had to pay.
Our journey begins in Eboracum, in one of the greatest cities built in the Roman provinces of Britannia. But that was a long time ago, and Eboracum slowly turned into a magnificent graveyard of marble palaces, populated by the living, breathing ghosts of a fallen empire. Until a young monarch in the south, a Briton called Arthur pulled the enchanted sword out of the stone and changed everything.
And now, after the catastrophe has struck in the south and the Once and Future King lies wounded, the time is right to make the former provinces great again. The fate of the Romans lies in the hands of a noble man called Septimus Sulla. Betrayed and full of anger, he embarks on his quest to restore the glory of Eboracum. Nothing will deter him: he will wage war against both the savages of the north and his fellow nobles; he will unearth the secrets of Hadrian’s Wall and he will even venture into the mists of the underworld to find to the fabled ghost legions of Rome.
- Join Septimus Sulla on his road to glory and darkness… and witness the rise of the most frightening emperor who has ever walked the land of Britannia.
- Intense boss fight, where the hero’s forces are pitted against a unique and terrifying foe.
- Lose yourself in a stunning story that unfolds over a huge 3D campaign map featuring knightly quests and other special events
- Wide range of camera control options, a revised animations and an extensive tutorial creating a more accessible and visually stunning experience
- Experience huge real-time battles featuring thousands of soldiers and flying fantasy monsters
- Battle enemies which employ unique war tactics and cast fantastic spells
- Your choices will unlock special content, spells and units with plenty of new and unique possibilities with every choice
- Lead major heroes who possess extraordinary powers
Hot off the press! King Arthur 2 will now be released on the 9th of Feb!
King Arthur 2
Fans of the authentic Total War series will love King Arthur 2's gameplay; you play the titular hero fighting to save Britannia from the foul clutches of evil. This means a mass of real-time strategy battles featuring huge amounts of hardcore Arthur-on-Anglo-Saxon action [fnarr ?Ed], hammering away at the enemy to take control of the battle field; plus the ability to make turn-based tactical, decisions using the spangly 3D Campaign Map.
Total War fans' eyebrows will suddenly assume the raised position though on discovering the inclusion of Celtic mythology; the Blighty of old was apparently packed with monsters. After all, the game developer's would argue, why bother with just troops when you can unleash an army of actual giants to tower over the unwashed, binge-drinking enemy hordes? And never mind flaming arrows; just call in a dragon for fire-breathing duties on those ancient TOWIEs.
Now blend in some genuine role-playing elements that see you building up select knights into magic-wielding Saxon-slayers who can kill a mass of the enemy with a single swipe of their sword; or cast a spell to slow a rushing enemy's advance to a crawl. Better still, there are adventures to undertake that range from deep, dialogue tree-driven conversations through to quests that dwarf those featured in the original King Arthur.
Such imaginative and varied tactics lift the gameplay into literally spell-binding stuff, shifting away from Total War's brilliant but 'dry' real-world antics, and building on the flawed but hugely enjoyable premise of the first King Arthur game. Merlin would be proud.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
- Only £7.99
Earn 64 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?