King Arthur II PC Games
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
King Arthur II Product Details
Released on TBD
Critically praised by reviewers and gamers alike, King Arthur was received was one of the biggest surprises to emerge on the gaming scene in 2010. Now the Fantasy/Roleplaying RTS returns in a sequel set to push the boundaries of the genre even further.
Our story begins long after young Arthur pulled the enchanted sword out of the stone, united the war-torn land of Britannia, gathered the Knights of the Round Table and secured peace in Camelot aided by the might of the Holy Grail. Where legends normally end, King Arthur II begins on its own gruesome tale...
- Dark fantasy setting. King Arthur is now the Maimed King, trying to mend a land torn asunder as he strives to heal himself.
- Intense boss fights, where the hero’s forces are pitted against unique and terrifying foes.
- Lose yourself in a stunning story that unfolds over a huge 3D campaign map featuring knightly quests and other special events
- Wide range of camera control options, a revised animations and an extensive tutorial creating a more accessible and visually stunning experience
- Experience huge real-time battles featuring thousands of soldiers and flying fantasy monsters
- Battle enemies which employ unique war tactics and cast fantastic spells
- Your choices will unlock special content, spells and units with plenty of new and unique possibilities with every choice
- Lead major heroes who possess extraordinary powers
Hot off the press! King Arthur 2 will now be released on the 9th of Feb!
King Arthur 2
Fans of the authentic Total War series will love King Arthur 2's gameplay; you play the titular hero fighting to save Britannia from the foul clutches of evil. This means a mass of real-time strategy battles featuring huge amounts of hardcore Arthur-on-Anglo-Saxon action [fnarr ?Ed], hammering away at the enemy to take control of the battle field; plus the ability to make turn-based tactical, decisions using the spangly 3D Campaign Map.
Total War fans' eyebrows will suddenly assume the raised position though on discovering the inclusion of Celtic mythology; the Blighty of old was apparently packed with monsters. After all, the game developer's would argue, why bother with just troops when you can unleash an army of actual giants to tower over the unwashed, binge-drinking enemy hordes? And never mind flaming arrows; just call in a dragon for fire-breathing duties on those ancient TOWIEs.
Now blend in some genuine role-playing elements that see you building up select knights into magic-wielding Saxon-slayers who can kill a mass of the enemy with a single swipe of their sword; or cast a spell to slow a rushing enemy's advance to a crawl. Better still, there are adventures to undertake that range from deep, dialogue tree-driven conversations through to quests that dwarf those featured in the original King Arthur.
Such imaginative and varied tactics lift the gameplay into literally spell-binding stuff, shifting away from Total War's brilliant but 'dry' real-world antics, and building on the flawed but hugely enjoyable premise of the first King Arthur game. Merlin would be proud.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
- Only £34.99
Earn 280 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?