Kinect with Kinect Adventures and Joyride
Av. User Rating
Kinect With Kinect Adventures
Using your body as the controller you’ll be able to steer your car, shoot the bad guys and fight your opponents in games designed specifically for Kinect. ... See more
Kinect is the new way to play!
Using your body as the controller you’ll be able to steer your car, shoot the bad guys and fight your opponents in games designed specifically for Kinect. Kinect for the Xbox 360 frees your mind and hands and will give you an experience that has until now gamers have only dreamed of! Full in-game interaction games that aren't restricted by wires and control pads.
Kinect will allow you to use your body meaning you'll be able to get interactive with your games. But thats not all, Kinect will allow you to navigate through your films and media with the flick of your hand
- Controller-free gaming and entertainment. Kinect provides a whole new way to play — no controller required. It uses a sensor to track your body movement and recognize your face, even listen to your voice. If you know how to move your hands, shake your hips, or speak, you and your friends will be able to jump instantly into any Kinect experience.
- Full-body play. Kinect provides a new way to play where you use all parts of your body — head, hands, feet and torso. With controller-free gaming you don’t just control the superhero, you are the superhero. Full-body tracking allows the Kinect sensor to capture every move, from head to toe, to give players a full-body gaming experience.
- Personalized play. Kinect provides an in-game experience in which the player’s face and voice are recognized. Greet and speak to characters in the game, or simply step into view of the sensor to log into Xbox LIVE and connect with friends. Only Kinect is smart enough to remember voices and faces. Fun has never been so personalized.
- Off-the-couch play. Kinect provides gameplay that gets you off the couch, on your feet and in the fun. Each Kinect experience is designed to get players moving, laughing, cheering and playing together. Kinect makes social gaming off-the-couch fun.
- Easy-to-play fun. Kinect makes sharing in the fun a snap. Talk or watch a movie in the same living room or on the other side of the world — no headset, no keyboard and no controllers required. It’s just you, your friends, your family and a whole new way to play.
But that's all very well but how does Kinect take your movement and gestures and turn that into an intergral part of the game?
- Kinect sensor. Kinect is the world’s first system to combine an RGB camera, depth sensor, multiarray microphone and custom processor running proprietary software that brings Kinect experiences to every Xbox 360 console. The Kinect sensor tracks full-body movement and individual voices, creating controller-free fun and social entertainment available only on Xbox 360.
- RGB camera. Kinect has a video camera that delivers the three basic color components. As part of the Kinect sensor, the RGB camera helps enable facial recognition and more.
- Depth sensor. An infrared projector combined with a monochrome CMOS sensor allows Kinect to see the room in 3-D (as opposed to inferring the room from a 2-D image) under any lighting conditions.
- Multiarray microphone. Kinect has a microphone that will be able to locate voices by sound and extract ambient noise. The multiarray microphone will enable headset-free Xbox LIVE party chat and more.
- Custom processor (running Microsoft proprietary software layer). A proprietary software layer makes the magic of Kinect possible. This layer differentiates Kinect from any other technology on the market through its ability to enable human body recognition and extract other visual noise.
3 ... 2 ... 1 ... Go! "Kinect Joy Ride," the first controller-free racing game, will take you and your friends on the ride of your lives - no driver's license required.... See more
3 ... 2 ... 1 ... Go! "Kinect Joy Ride," the first controller-free racing game, will take you and your friends on the ride of your lives - no driver's license required. "Kinect Joy Ride" combines wild kart racing excitement with the effortless fun of full-body gaming possible only with Kinect for Xbox 360.
"Kinect Joy Ride" reinvents driving and kart racing by adding massive jumps and full-body stunts to the classic kart racing action. With a host of cool features and game modes you can find your inner Andretti by going solo, pick up a co-pilot, or team up with your friends and family to take on the world.
"Kinect Joy Ride" takes the thrilling driving experience off the track and into your living room as you bend, twist and move your body to hug the curves, jump through obstacles and show off your acrobatic skills - when you get your whole body into it, you are the car!
- No steering wheel or controller required. Feel the wind in your hair, show off your high-flying stunts and tricks, or blast and smash through a destruction arena. Lean to drift, and use your hands to fire rockets. Flip, twist or spin your car in the air with full-body motion and chain tricks together for even better scores.
- Racing action meets friendly competition. When the road gets lonely, "Kinect Joy Ride" is the perfect collaborative experience for friends and family. With racing competition or co-pilot cooperative play in the same living room, or head-to-head competitive play for up to eight players on Xbox LIVE,* getting into the game is now easier than ever.
- Take it to the street and around the world. Stunning landscapes provide the backdrop for unique driving adventures in three far-flung worlds with six hyperactive courses and a multitude of environments that are exciting to everyone from amateurs to the most skilled.
Kinect With Kinect Adventures User Reviews
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
- Only £119.99
Free UK Delivery
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.