- Play all new and re-imagined sports like soccer, climbing, wake race, target shooting and bowling, without a controller.
- The new Kinect has more accuracy to read your body movements to give you greater control.
- Through Living Games Tech, the Xbox One learns how you, and your friends, play to deliver challenging ever evolving gameplay.
- Play with your friends in the same room for a great party atmosphere!
The all-new Kinect instantly scans and creates a stylized, digital champion you, then drops your champion seamlessly into the ever-evolving world of Kinect Sports Rivals. Compete in a world full of competitors on one of three global teams, each with its own philosophy and playing style. As you enter into competitions with teams from around the world, Xbox One’s always ready technology creates an always-evolving experience that responds to how you, the champion of the game, play.
Developer Rare has a long history creating games for new platforms and is known to push the limits with new platform technology to deliver showcase gaming experiences. It has been successful with sensor-driven sports games in the past, including the multimillion selling “Kinect Sports” franchise, the No. 1 best-selling Kinect franchise.
Get ready to compete
- Get in the game. Kinect Sports Rivals puts you in the game like never before by scanning you and stylizing an on-screen version of you — a super you, a champion you — that looks like you, learns to act like you, and competes like you against your friends, even when you’re not around, using Xbox One Living Games technology.
- All new tech. The all-new Kinect sensor for Xbox One offers three times more fidelity and 10 times more power than its predecessor. The new Kinect fidelity and precise tracking of not only limbs, but fingers and hands, creates the most nuanced and responsive gameplay ever. You can play a variety of ways including full body, partial body and seated experiences. With “Kinect Sports Rivals,” skill is important, precision is rewarded and small movements make big impacts.
- A never-ending richer story. Your champion is challenged in a world full of competitors on one of three global teams, each with its own philosophy and playing style. Making the most of Xbox One’s always ready technology, Kinect Sports Rivals is an always-evolving experience that responds to how you, the champion of the game, play. No two players will ever have the same game experience with Kinect Sports Rivals, and the story and competition never has to end.
- A whole new rivalry. Kinect Sports Rivals’s next generation social matchmaking pits you against other champions within your social sphere and/or skill level. Kinect Sports Rivals’s sophisticated matchmaking prompts you to compete with champions of matched or slightly higher skill level to ensure you continue to advance in the game. With Xbox One Living Games technology, the game learns how you and your friends compete, creating an ever-evolving network of rivals in the cloud so there is always someone “real” to compete with, not an artificial AI character. Now you never have to wait for someone else to get online. This is truly YOU versus the world.
- New sports and experiences. Kinect Sports Rivals brings your favorite sports back in re-imagined ways, and delivers new sports, made possible only with the all-new re-engineered Kinect for Xbox One. Sports include soccer, climbing, wake race, target shooting, tennis and bowling.
- Earn fame and glory. Multiple sports, events and online tournaments means there is always a new competition to enter. Every victory you have adds to your skill and fame level. Progressively master sporting events by levelling up, gaining fame and unlocking rewards.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 working day||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||£0.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 working day||£3.95 per order|
|UK orders Saturday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|UK orders Sunday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|Click & Reserve (Order online, pick up in store)||2 hours from order||FREE|
|Click & Collect (Order and Pay online, delivered to store)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|Order in Store (Home or Store Delivery)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times and cost|
Order before 1pm for same day dispatch. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. Digital purchases are excluded from the total order value. All delivery times are estimated lead times and are not guaranteed
Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays)
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned