After the critically-acclaimed guide to Killzone 2, Future Press have done it again. Crushing the Helghast on the Elite difficulty setting is the real meat of Killzone 3’s Campaign. Crushing your opponents in Warzone is what Killzone 3’s Online Multiplayer is all about. These two challenges are the central focus of this guide and its aim is to make sure anyone can become an elite Killzone 3 veteran. By providing strategies and tricks that work in the very toughest situations, we ensure that anything less than the most serious challenge is overcome. If you’re really up for mastering the game, all you need is here.
- Weapons Training - Learn how to win in multiplayer, and all of the tricks you need to use to stay alive. The best ways to use each weapon are revealed, along with exact details of their strengths and weaknesses. Full statistics are listed for each weapon and the most effective ways to use them.
- Area Surveillance - High quality maps reveal the battlegrounds in full, with each important area described in detail. We show the best spots for sniping, the ideal ways to secure areas and the quickest routes between objectives, all in an easy-to-use format.
- Team Tactics - Teamwork is essential to victory, so optimal strategies for squads and teams are provided for all maps and modes. Learn to take full advantage of the class-based gameplay by using communication and roles effectively.
- Class Breakdowns - In-depth coverage of the 5 unique classes in Killzone 3. The Primary and Secondary abilities are all outlined, with strategies for using them to the fullest. Discover the optimal loadouts and unlock priorities, along with map-specific tricks each class can use.
- Modes & Objectives - Strategies are provided for each individual game type across each of the 8 maps. Separate, extremely effective tactics for Guerrilla Warfare and Operations modes, and team strategies for completing and securing objectives.
- Elite Tactics - A full, highly-detailed walkthrough for the Elite difficulty setting makes tackling any battle straightforward. The best cover positions and sniping spots are revealed, and strategies are provided to take advantage of both players in the co-op Campaign mode.
- High Detail Maps - Every area of the Campaign is fully rendered in exquisite maps straight from Guerrilla. Objective locations, weapon pickups and optimal cover points are all highlighted, with text linked directly to the maps.
- Helghast Intel - Every component of the Helghast war machine is laid bare, and every type of trooper’s abilities and tactics are described. Learn how to take down each and every enemy on Elite with ease.
- Trophies Unlocked - Earning the coveted Platinum Trophy is made simple with a comprehensive Trophy Guide. Multiple solutions are provided for each Trophy to ensure they're easily achieved using different styles of play.
- Lavish Extras - The rich world that Guerrilla has created is revealed in intimate detail. Concept artwork depicts how the characters and environments were formed and interviews with key members of staff describe the process involved.
- Bonus Points - Purchasing the official guide gives you access to 3 Unlock Points that you can use to get a head start in unlocking abilities and weapons for your chosen class. We recommend the right time so they give you an edge in placing high on the leaderboards.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged TBD and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 working day||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||£0.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 working day||£3.95 per order|
|UK orders Saturday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|UK orders Sunday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|Click & Reserve (Order online, pick up in store)||2 hours from order||FREE|
|Click & Collect (Order and Pay online, delivered to store)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|Order in Store (Home or Store Delivery)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times and cost|
Order before 1pm for same day dispatch. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. Digital purchases are excluded from the total order value. All delivery times are estimated lead times and are not guaranteed
Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays)
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned