Killzone Shadow Fall PlayStation 4
- PlayStation 4 Your selected format is PlayStation 4
- Journey through stunning, futuristic environments; all powered by the next generation power of the PlayStation 4.
- As a Shadow Marshal; your existence is to keep the peace, between the Helghast and Vektans as they live in a cold war state divided by a huge wall.
- Battle alongside your friends in Killzone’ multiplayer modes that will test your skill in intense battles.
- Take on cunningly smart enemy AI that’ll try to outmanoeuvre and out-smart you in battle.
- Wield unbelievable multi-purpose weaponry as you choose what kind of Hero you will be.
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£9.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
It’s been 30 years since the events of Killzone 3 and the Helghast and Vektans, two factions who have been waged in an intergalactic war with each other, now live, divided, in the same city.
In this futuristic City, a huge wall separates the Helghast and Vektans. Whilst the Helghast live in slums, scrapping to survive in their new home, The Vektans, live in luxury ignoring the poverty their unwanted neighbours live in. The peace between these two factions rests on a knife-edge where the smallest incident could bring war again.
The Shadow Marshals are the best of the best and have one objective: Protect the peace, no matter the Cost. You are Lucas Kellan, a Shadow Marshal whose latest mission brings you face-to-face with a deadly female Helghast soldier known as Echo.
As your mission proceeds, you’ll uncover new truths behind this ancient feud and a new side to yourself. You’ll push the boundaries of right and wrong as you fight for the truth in the intense single player that is made possible by the power of the PlayStation 4.
- A new vision, a new hero – As Shadow Marshall Lucas Kellan you’ll represent the best the ISA has to offer, elite soldier and master spy. You’re entrusted with stabilizing the peace, in this cold war conflict, your choices will have an impact and determine the world’s fate.
- A benchmark in cinematic shooters – Killzone will take you to breathtaking environments and have you engage in jaw-dropping futuristic set pieces that will have try to outsmart, outrun and outgun the deviously smart enemy AI, all powered by the PlayStation 4.
- Taking control – With a new console comes a new controller and enhanced features of the DualShock 4such as the refined dual analogue sticks, revised position of the shoulder buttons and touch pad all help to improve your shooter experience.
- Bringing the firepower - Access a vast collection of futuristic weaponry and gadgets, from re-imagined pistols to assault rifles that pack more than a punch. But your greatest ally is the OWL, a commandable combat drone that serves multiple purposes that acts as an extension of you, that helps to give you the tactical advantage.
- A Cold War, with heated action – Forced to co-exist, two bitter enemies live divided, and you are all that stands in the way of peace and war…