Killzone: Mercenary PS Vita
- PS Vita Your selected format is PS Vita
- Experience the PlayStation Exclusive First Person Shooter, Killzone, on the go.
- Fight on both sides of the ISA and Helghan war, but you don't fight for glory, you fight for Money!
- Take part in intense online battles with friends will communitcating over Party chat.
- Killzone Mercenary runs on the same engine as PlayStatiion 3 exclusive Killzone 3.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£12.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
As the first handheld entry in the series to retain the console titles’ first-person shooter gameplay, Mercenary promises to combine an epic single-player campaign with a substantial multiplayer offering. In Killzone: Mercenary, there is no good. There is no evil. There is only the mission... And the money.
Spanning key events of the Killzone trilogy, Killzone: Mercenary explores themes of greed, revenge and conscience against the epic canvas of full-scale military invasion. It’s the story of a young boy torn between two factions desperate for victory at any cost.
The Story of Killzone Mercenary
Arran Danner, veteran UCA soldier now a mercenary-for-hire, helps deliver a crucial blow to the Helghast in the liberation of Vekta and is hired once again to spearhead the ISA counter-attack against Helghan.
But a seemingly routine mission to evacuate the Vektan Ambassador and his family from Pyrrhus leaves Danner in the middle of a deadly power struggle for the life of the Ambassador’s young son.
As the invasion unfolds, it becomes clear that the boy’s fate could change the course of the war and both sides will do whatever it takes to get hold of him, forcing Danner to question whether the price of victory can sometimes be too high, no matter how big the pay check.
Killzone Mercenary Features:
- A console-style Killzone campaign in a portable package: Comprised of 9 singleplayer missions - each nearly an hour in length a nd playable on one of three difficulty settings - Killzone: Mercenary delivers on the power and promise of PS Vita as the optimal handheld platform for first-person shooters.
- Breathtaking technical and visual showcase: Built on the same impressive engine technology as Killzone 3 for PlayStation 3, Mercenary conveys the series’ instantly recognizable, dark futuristic visual style using an assortment of stunning effects.
- Full-fledged Multiplayer Suite: Designed to provide a fast-paced experience across a wealth of compelling modes - Mercenary Warfare, Guerilla Warfare, and Warzone - Mercenary delivers a substantial multiplayer package.
- Enhanced Player Customization: Cash earned during the single-player campaign or ranked online matches can be spent on new guns and equipment which are available for use in all modes. These hard-earned advantages incentivize play and allow for a wide range of load-out customization.
- Tilt: Gyro aiming for all weapons (optional)
- Front touch screen: Brutal melee, interrogations, swap weapons, equip Grenade, VAN-Guard deployment, hacking interface
- Rear touch pad: Adjust zoom level of sniper scopes, tap and hold to initiate sprint (optional)
- Microphone: Multiplayer voice chat (through Party app)