Killzone 2 on PlayStation 3
Two years after the Helghast assault on Vekta, the ISA is taking the fight to the enemy’s home world of Helghan. In Killzone 2 on PlayStation 3 the ISA goal is direct: capture the Helghast leader, Emperor Visari, and bring the Helghast war machine to a halt. Assuming the role of Sev, a battle-hardened veteran and a member of the special forces unit known as the Legion, Killzone 2 players will lead a group of highly trained soldiers on a mission to take out the Helghast threat. For Sev and his squad, the invasion of Helghan is just the beginning. Tasked with securing Pyrrhus, the Capital City, the Killzone 2's Alpha Squad quickly discover that the Helghast are a formidable enemy on their home planet. Not only have they adjusted to the planet’s hostile conditions, they have also harnessed a source of power they can now use against the ISA. In Killzone 2 on PS3, Sev discovers his squad isn’t just fighting enemy forces – their fiercest opponent may be the planet itself.
Throughout the campaign, Killzone 2 PS3 players will encounter lifelike and adaptable artificial intelligence (A.I.) from Killzone 2's enemies as well as fellow soldiers, destructible environments, and stunningly detailed scenery. Additionally, in Killzone 2 for PlayStation 3, players will be tasked with utilising a host of new weapons and vehicles in the war to stop the Helghast. Featuring an extensive single-player campaign and thrilling multi-player mode, Killzone 2 for PS3 delivers a host of new gameplay elements and an intense storyline that will once again drive gamers to join the ranks of the ISA and fight the Helghast... this time on the enemy’s home planet!
Killzone 2 on PS3 Features:
- Realistic, highly atmospheric environments: In Killzone 2 on PS3, environments respond dynamically to the violent conditions on the planet Helghan.
- Witness the devastating effects of Helghan’s climate: Weather and conditions in Killzone 2 for PS3 force you and your enemies to adapt to new tactics.
- New and unique weapons and vehicles for Killzone 2: In addition to trusty Killzone classics like the M82-G and the StA-52 LA.
- Face off against fearsome enemies: Killzone 2's foes have learned to wield the hostility of Helghan itself against their opponents.
- A jaw-dropping next-gen spectacle: Between Killzone 2’s unique visual style, the power of PS3, the use of EDGE tools, and the proprietary technology developed by Guerrilla, Killzone 2 for PlayStation 3 promises to impress players with its benchmark visuals, smooth character animation, detailed, effect-laden environments, and real-time cutscenes.
- Experience a beautifully lit world: Killzone 2 on PlayStation 3 is brought to life by deferred rendering technology. Multiple shadows casting light sources bring out the highly detailed environments and character animations.
- True next-gen audio: Killzone 2 players are further immersed in the world of Killzone 2 on PS3, supporting 7.1 surround and location-specific audio with wave tracing. Players in Killzone 2 for Playstation 3 will not only notice the difference between indoor and outdoor but also experience sound and music that are dynamic and contextual.
- Studio grade special effects: PS3 Killzone 2 provides unprecedented visual fidelity. With full screen anti-aliasing, motion blur, internal lens reflections, and depth-based colour grading, Killzone 2 players will experience a picture that is sharp, smooth, and full of detail.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 working day||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||£0.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 working day||£3.95 per order|
|UK orders Saturday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|UK orders Sunday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|Click & Reserve (Order online, pick up in store)||2 hours from order||FREE|
|Click & Collect (Order and Pay online, delivered to store)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|Order in Store (Home or Store Delivery)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times and cost|
Order before 1pm for same day dispatch. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. Digital purchases are excluded from the total order value. All delivery times are estimated lead times and are not guaranteed
Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays)
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned