Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days PC Games and Downloads
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days Product Details
Released on 20/08/2010
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days is a raw and brutal crime shooter that redefines the way you experience gaming. Live through 48 hours of hell with Kane and Lynch, two of gaming’s most notorious criminals, as they escape the gritty Shanghai underworld. Experience the relentless action in Single Player, online & offline Co-op and critically-acclaimed Fragile Alliance Multiplayer with innovative new modes.
After a simple job goes wrong, Kane and Lynch find themselves wanted by the entire Shanghai underworld. Lynch is living the good life as a henchman in Shanghai, where he has settled down with his girlfriend. He's involved in a big arms deal but needs help to make it happen. Kane is a wanderer, an ex-mercenary with family problems who needs to get away. Despite their differences, Lynch calls him for help. Once together, they set-off a chain of events over two days, as the deal falls apart and Kane and Lynch face the consequences the hard way.
- Raw, Real & Uncut – Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days introduces a unique, unseen visual style to video games. Taking references from documentary filmmaking and the user-generated era, Kane & Lynch 2 delivers an unmatched sense of realism and ‘in the moment’ intensity never before experienced.
- Play as Lynch – This time play as psychopath Lynch. He’s taking advantage of the opportunities Shanghai has to offer, and nothing is going to get in his way.
- Brutal shooter gameplay - players will feel the world pushing back on them, creating constant tension, as they fight to survive. New shooter mechanics built from the ground up with button-activated cover system, refined A.I. and new features to add to the frenetic pace and realism, including:
- Down not Dead - second chance allowing players to shoot back or crawl to cover in one shot kill situations.
- Human Shields – an act of desperation, adding more dimensions to the cover system.
- Critically Acclaimed Multiplayer - is back with improved and innovative new multiplayer modes.
- Online or Offline Co-op – play as Kane and Lynch taking on the lowlife of Shanghai.
- Arcade mode – sharpen your heist skills in single player Arcade mode. The difficulty increases with each level, progressing as long as you survive and escape.
- Relentless Action – Kane & Lynch find themselves wanted by the entire Shanghai underworld.
- Sequel to Kane & Lynch: Dead Men, one of the best-selling new franchises of 2007
Here's what Official Xbox Magazine said about Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days:
“A lovingly crafted, full-bodied shooter”
“Can have you gritting your teeth and forgetting to breathe”
While it may seem that your favourite games always take years and years to end up in your disk drive, it's nice to remember that occasionally they turn up a little earlier than expected. Good news if you're eagerly awaiting Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days - it's been moved forward a week for a release date on the 20th August.
That's excellent stuff all round, then, because PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 owners had been expecting the game to arrive on shelves on 27th August.
The sequel to Eidos' smash hit crime game, Kane & Lynch 2 takes the pair of mean and moody desperadoes to Shanghai, where they're embroiled in a simple robbery that goes horribly wrong and ends up with half of the city's deadliest killers ready to shoot them full of holes. Expect gritty, violent shoot outs with an excellent cover system, good use of destructible environments, and a dazzling presentation which uses the handheld shakiness and jump-cutting of Youtube clips to make the action seem just that little bit more realistic.
There's some smart multiplayer options on offer too, by the looks of it. Expect more news as this one nears release.
Kane & Lynch tearing it up in August…
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
NewOut of stock
- Only £2.99
Free UK Delivery
- Only £9.99
Earn 80 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?