Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days Limited Edition Xbox 360
- Xbox 360 Your selected format is Xbox 360
- Also available on …
- PlayStation 3
- Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days is a raw and brutal crime shooter that redefines the way you experience gaming. Live through 48 hours of hell with Kane and Lynch, two of gaming’s most notorious criminals, as they escape the gritty Shanghai underworld.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£2.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days is a raw and brutal crime shooter that redefines the way you experience gaming. Live through 48 hours of hell with Kane and Lynch, two of gaming’s most notorious criminals, as they escape the gritty Shanghai underworld. Experience the relentless action in Single Player, online & offline Co-op and critically-acclaimed Fragile Alliance Multiplayer with innovative new modes.
After a simple job goes wrong, Kane and Lynch find themselves wanted by the entire Shanghai underworld. Lynch is living the good life as a henchman in Shanghai, where he has settled down with his girlfriend. He's involved in a big arms deal but needs help to make it happen. Kane is a wanderer, an ex-mercenary with family problems who needs to get away. Despite their differences, Lynch calls him for help. Once together, they set-off a chain of events over two days, as the deal falls apart and Kane and Lynch face the consequences the hard way.
- Raw, Real & Uncut – Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days introduces a unique, unseen visual style to video games. Taking references from documentary filmmaking and the user-generated era, Kane & Lynch 2 delivers an unmatched sense of realism and ‘in the moment’ intensity never before experienced.
- Play as Lynch – This time play as psychopath Lynch. He’s taking advantage of the opportunities Shanghai has to offer, and nothing is going to get in his way.
- Brutal shooter gameplay - players will feel the world pushing back on them, creating constant tension, as they fight to survive. New shooter mechanics built from the ground up with button-activated cover system, refined A.I. and new features to add to the frenetic pace and realism, including:
- Down not Dead - second chance allowing players to shoot back or crawl to cover in one shot kill situations.
- Human Shields – an act of desperation, adding more dimensions to the cover system.
- Critically Acclaimed Multiplayer - is back with improved and innovative new multiplayer modes, including:
- Fragile Alliance: celebrated multiplayer experience based on Greed, Betrayal & Revenge, extended with more risk and more rewards. Work together as a team to escape with as much loot as possible, within a four minute time period. Players will need to move fast, if they decide to turn on the team and make off with the money on their own. If you die you respawn as a cop to prevent the heist. Up to eight players.
- Undercover Cop: adds an extra level of paranoia to Fragile Alliance as teams are infiltrated by a mole set to stop the alliance. Up to eight players.
- Cops & Robbers: Creates a new team-mode dynamic with Robbers trying to protect their loot and Cops trying to retrieve it. Up to 12 players.
- Online of Offline Co-op – play as Kane and Lynch taking on the lowlife of Shanghai.
- Arcade mode – sharpen your heist skills in single player Arcade mode. The difficulty increases with each level, progressing as long as you survive and escape.
- Relentless Action – Kane & Lynch find themselves wanted by the entire Shanghai underworld.
- Sequel to Kane & Lynch: Dead Men, one of the best-selling new franchises of 2007