Just Dance Kids Xbox 360 Kinect
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Just Dance Kids Product Details
Released on 04-Nov-2011
Based on a simple game mechanic that is easy to pick up and play, and with funny choreographies from their favourite hits, Just Dance Kids offers younger kids their very own dancing experience!
Just Dance Kids Features
- Fun and simple choreographies
- Kids will on the funniest dances set to colourful backgrounds and follow fellow kid coaches.
- Recent pop hits, made popular by artists such as Justin Bieber or Disney TV stars
- Classic tunes and nursery rhymes learnt at school
- Hits from kids favourite TV shows, movies and even YouTube videos!
The lyrics and moves are safe and easy – they were designed especially with kids in mind. Simple menu icons allow them to navigate the game on their own
Special section for parents that allows them to choose the playlist, and check their children’s progress (time played, favourite songs)
All-time pop hits
From the youngest to the oldest members of the family will all get together on the dance floor to have fun!
Up to 4 players in co-operative teams or head-to-head
Funny game modes
Several modes available for hours of fun, such as Shake or Freeze (shake your Wii-mote or freeze when instructed during the song to gain extra points)
Tracklist – re-recorded by kids
- Recent Pop Hits
- Just the Way You Are – Bruno Mars
- Love Me – Justin Bieber
- Whip My Hair – Willow Smith
- Start All Over – Miley Cyrus
- Positivity – Ashley Tisdale
- Intuition – Selena Gomez
- Burnin’ Up – Jonas Brothers
- Dumb Love – Sean Kingston
- Wavin’ Flat – K’naan
- Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes
- Frere Jacques
- Eensy Weensy Spider
- Hokey Cokey
- Jingle Bells
- Five Little Monkeys
- Accidentally in Love – Shrek 2
- Despicable Me – Despicable Me
- Something that I Want – Tangled
- The Lion Sleeps Tonight – The Lion King
- Crocodile Rock – Gnomeo & Juliet
- Hold Still – Yo Gabba Gabba
- The Robot Song – Yo Gabba Gabba
- The Shimmie Shake – The Wiggles
- Follow the Leader – The Wiggles
- Jump Up! – Imagination Movers
- Song 2 – Blur
- Istanbul – The Four Lads
- Barbra Ann – The Beach Boys
- Shake Your Groove Thing – Peaches and Herb
- Lollipop – The Chordettes
- Mah Na Man Na – Piero Umiliani
- Feeling Good – Michael Buble
The Gummy Bear Song
Fans of Abba will be able to pick up a dancing game dedicated to the iconic Swedish pop act for Wii later this year.
Due for release in November 2011, Abba: You Can Dance is being developed exclusively for the Nintendo console by Ubisoft Paris, the studio behind the multimillion-selling Just Dance series.
The game will feature a roster of 25 Abba hits that includes all of their most famous songs, such as Dancing Queen, Mamma Mia, Waterloo and Take a Chance on Me, allowing players to both sing and dance along.
It will feature professionally choreographed routines based on Abba's actual performances, original video clips of the group and even a mini-musical mode, letting fans act out scenes from a love story via Abba songs.
Geoffroy Sardin of Ubisoft said: "Players can dance, they can jive and they can have the time of their lives, all thanks to Abba's music and Ubisoft's latest entertaining dance videogame."
Abba: You Can Dance coming to Wii (05/09/2011)
Fans of Abba will be able to pick up a dancing game dedicated to the iconic Swedish pop act for Wii later this year.…
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
NewOut of stock
- Only £29.99
Free UK Delivery
- Only £12.50
Free UK Delivery
Earn 240 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?