Just Dance 4 Wii U
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Released on 30-Nov-2012
Just Dance 4 is your ticket to the best new music with over 40 tracks from a variety of top artists, popular genres and hot chart songs like "Good Feeling" by Flo Rida, and "Moves Like Jagger" by Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera. The tracklist also features legendary artists such as Barry White and The B-52's to get the whole family up and moving.
Just Dance 4 is the perfect catalyst for the best parties, no matter what the occasion, thanks to innovative modes like the all-new Battle mode, an upgraded Just Sweat mode, and exclusive features for the Wii U system.
Everything you know and love about Just Dance gets even better with Just Dance 4 - hot new tracks, fun irreverent dances, and more.
With Just Dance 4, the party never ends! Have a blast dancing, laughing, and breaking a sweat with friends and family all night long.
Just Dance 4 Features:
- Top Of The Charts: Just Dance 4 has over 40 all-new songs, ranging from current chart hits, legendary favorites, and classic dance party tracks! With Carly Rae Jepson's "Call Me Maybe", "What Makes You Beautiful" by One Direction, "Moves Like Jagger" by Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera, "So What" by P!nk or "You're The First, The Last, My Everything" by Barry White, everyone is sure to find their groove. Want more tracks? Download from an expanding catalogue of new songs from the in-game store.
- Just Dance-Off! Challenge your friends in 6 rounds of dance battles with the all-new Battle mode! Go head to head to unique choreographies and music to be crowned the dance battle champion!
- Bring Your Crew: With songs that feature 4 concurrent dance routines, it's your time to shine! Each player can get his own moment of fame with unique choreographies and moves for each member of your dance crew.
- Just Sweat It Out: The popular Just Sweat mode gets a major upgrade with brand new workout sessions, personalised programs, and a real calorie counter. Stay fit, and have fun playing Just Dance!
- Alternative Choreographies: Unlock alternative choreographies for your favorite tracks including ultra-challenging and outlandish routines.
- Dance Quests: Discover and win up to 6 challenges per song and unlock more rewards.
- Just Can't Get Enough: Just Dance 4 still has everyone's favorite modes like Duet Mode, Dance Mash-up Mode with 45+ mash-up choreographies, and more!
- Dancer Card: Create and personalise your own dancer card to check out all your awesome dance stats (e.g., favorite tracks, best scores, and challenges).
- Be The Ultimate Party Host With The New Wii U GamePad: create your playlist, choose the next song, write on screen live dedications, take pictures and videos of your best moments, and share them with your friends.
- Puppet Master Mode: Change the choreography in real time by selecting your friends' next dance move on the Wii U new controller touch screen!
- Somebody wants to use the TV? Take the Wii U new controller with you and use it as a standalone system to keep on dancing in another room.
It wasn't so long ago that suggesting the family gather around the TV to play a video game together would have been greeted with grunts of confusion, if not howls of dismay. That all changed when the Wii came along, and suddenly mums and dads, grannies and grandpas all understood what the fuss was about. Today, putting on a game to pass the time before the turkey is done is just another part of the festivities, so with that in mind here's our pick of the five best party games of 2012.
If you want to be at the cutting edge of communal gaming, then Nintendo's Wii U is the must-have hardware of the season. Its touch-screen tablet controller, combined with the traditional Wii remotes (you can use the ones you already have) mean that multiplayer games can venture into areas never seen before. For the perfect illustration, pick up Nintendo Land, which offers twelve mini-games ranging from competitive action to cooperative puzzling. Luigi's Ghost Mansion, for example, has one player playing as a ghost, using the tablet controller to escape from up to four other players who are chasing them around a maze. With racing games, shooting games and rhythm music games, it's a brilliant showcase of what can be done when one player has their own screen, and it'll keep you playing together well into 2013.
Maybe you're not quite ready to take the leap into Wii U? Don't worry - there's plenty of life left in the original Wii, as Mario Party 9 proved earlier this year. Reinventing the evergreen virtual board game series, you'll travel with the other players across various zones in dinky vehicles, rolling a dice to see how far you'll go. There are multiple routes through each area, cooperative boss fights at the end, and with eighty mini-games to try no two games will ever play the same way. Of course, you can play any of the challenges separately if you want to practice, or if you just don't have time for a full game. Bright, breezy and effortlessly entertaining, it's a game that everyone can enjoy.
Perhaps your family and friends are a little more game savvy, and prefer a more focused experience? In that case, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (PS3, PS Vita) should keep everyone happy. Played one-on-one, it's a thunderingly good fighting game (as you'd expect with former Street Fighter man Seth Killian in charge), but with more players it becomes a manic and hilarious romp as characters from SONY's biggest and coolest franchises run, jump and duke it out in wild interactive arenas. If you ever wondered what it would look like if Nathan Drake and Kratos had a fight with Sackboy and Parappa the Rapper, here's your chance.
All that fighting might go against the spirit of the season, so why not try a competition that's a little less in-your-face? Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U, 3DS, PS Vita, PC) is another massive character crossover game, but this time you'll be battling in cool vehicles that shapeshift from cars to boats to planes depending on the environment. There are weapons, but it'll take more than crazed aggression to win these races around the glorious arcade-bright tracks. No matter who's playing, there'll be a character you'll love - whether it's Sonic himself, Shinobi's ninja hero Joe Musashi or movie star Wreck-It Ralph.
Finally, dancing games are still the default party game and with good reason. From sprightly kids to game-for-a-laugh grannies, everyone can have a laugh with Just Dance 4 (Wii, Xbox 360, PS3). There's a dance battle mode for those who want to prove their moves, a deep "Dance Quest" system for those who want a solid gameplay structure, and a track list that offers something for all tastes. The kids can get down to Justin Bieber, Jessie J and Carly Rae Jepsen, while mums can wiggle their posteriors to timeless hits from Rocky Horror Picture Show and Dirty Dancing, as well as pop classics from Rick Astley and Britney Spears. There's even pomp-rock classic The Final Countdown, which might tempt brandy-sozzled dads off the sofa for a quick shimmy.
Whichever game you choose, you're guaranteed a great time and great memories. Just remember to share the embarrassing pics on Facebook, OK?
Christmas Crackers: 2012's Top 5 Part… (06/12/2012)
Today, putting on a game to pass the time before the turkey is done is just another part of the festivities, so with that in mind here's our pick of the five best party games of 2012.…
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
- Only £23.99
Free UK Delivery
PreownedOut of stock
- Only £29.99
Free UK Delivery
Earn 240 reward points
Buy New today with Wii U Remote Plus Black (Accessories)
Get selected Wii U accessories for free when bought with any Wii U game!
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?