Just Dance 2014 Wii U
- Grab your friends and dance the night away from the comfort of your own home.
- Get your grooves on to 40 of the latest tracks form chart topping mega hits to classic party tracks.
- Go online in World Dance Floor to dance with your friends or other Just Dance fans from around the world.
- Lead the dance in Stage Mode as one player takes the spotlight with two back up dancers…Singing is optional.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£14.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
A selection of Just Dance 2014 tracks include:
- Feel This Moment — Pitbull ft. Christina Aguilera
- Pound The Alarm — Nicki Minaj
- Starships – Nicki Minaj
- Kiss You — One Direction
- She Wolf (Falling to Pieces) — David Guetta ft. Sia
- Turn Up The Love — Far East Movement ft. Cover Drive
- Troublemaker — Olly Murs ft. Flo Rida
- Gentleman — PSY
- Candy — Robbie Williams
- I Will Survive — Gloria Gaynor
- World Dance Floor - Just Dance’s first-ever online multiplayer mode. Players join a virtual crew – made up of real-life friends or other Just Dance fans – and compete based on different themes. Players can also track their standing on global leader boards, check out stats about other players around the world, and see community updates.
- Stage Mode - lets players own the spotlight by dancing the “starring” role in a song, leading two back-up dancers and even singing along if they want.
- The Party Master Mode - The Puppet Master Mode on the Wii U system from Nintendo has been upgraded to give the player controlling the Nintendo Wii U GamePad even more options to MC the party. The player can choose the next dance move, pick new songs, and even dish out silly challenges to up to four other players.