Build and hone your perfect team and play them in matches across the cricketing world. Play from a full calendar of international test matches to the full English domestic season and more - you’re in complete control
Release Date: 16/06/2006
Build and hone your perfect team and play them in matches across the cricketing world. Play from a full calendar of international test matches to the full English domestic season and more - you’re in complete control.
- Player Database: comprehensive and up-to-date 2006 database featuring statistics for every first class cricketer in the test playing nations each with their own unique strengths and weaknesses.
- New world cup structure included for every four years, including West Indies 2007
- Online play included as standard
- New fixtures, including the six year test championships
- Powerplay included in One day Internationals
- The Match Screen: play and watch individual matches. Allows the player to change tactics on an over by over basis whilst selecting the highlight level for watching the action.
- Full English Domestic Season including: the twenty over cup, the county championship, the national league and one-day cups.
- Full international calendar of test matches and one-day internationals.
- The World Cup every four years including West Indies 2007.
- The Match Screen: Play and watch individual matches. Change tactics, select the highlight level for watching the action and view detailed stats and graphs of all the action.
- Transfers: Improve your squad by offering contracts to experience, youth or overseas players.
- Team Selection: Can you find the perfect team? Who's in form and who's out? Was that young fast bowler's 7 for 12 a flash in the pan or have you found gold?
- Groundsman: Instruct your groundsman to prepare a pitch tailor made for your attack.
- Playing Conditions: Bounce, wear, weather and light; vary from fixture to fixture, and change during individual matches.
- Coach and Physio: A key player injured or out of form? Book him in for a session with the Coach or Physio.
- Line and Length: Set a line and length for your bowlers. Select a full length or a bit of short-pitched stuff to get up the noses of the tail-enders. Find the right tactics to exploit the weaknesses of each batsman.
- Field placements: Study the batsman's shot graph and adjust the field to cut off their favourite stroke or catch those nicks.
- Aggression: Guide your batsman to build an innings and hit out to punish the tired attack.
- Two Player: Have you built an invincible county side? Play them against a friend's. Captain any of the Test playing nations and compete in a Test or one-day series.
- World Rating System: Rates every test bowler and batsman.
- Test match and One Day International championship tables: Take your team to the top of the world.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!