- Player Database: comprehensive and up-to-date 2006 database featuring statistics for every first class cricketer in the test playing nations each with their own unique strengths and weaknesses.
- New world cup structure included for every four years, including West Indies 2007
- Online play included as standard
- New fixtures, including the six year test championships
- Powerplay included in One day Internationals
- The Match Screen: play and watch individual matches. Allows the player to change tactics on an over by over basis whilst selecting the highlight level for watching the action.
- Full English Domestic Season including: the twenty over cup, the county championship, the national league and one-day cups.
- Full international calendar of test matches and one-day internationals.
- The World Cup every four years including West Indies 2007.
- The Match Screen: Play and watch individual matches. Change tactics, select the highlight level for watching the action and view detailed stats and graphs of all the action.
- Transfers: Improve your squad by offering contracts to experience, youth or overseas players.
- Team Selection: Can you find the perfect team? Who's in form and who's out? Was that young fast bowler's 7 for 12 a flash in the pan or have you found gold?
- Groundsman: Instruct your groundsman to prepare a pitch tailor made for your attack.
- Playing Conditions: Bounce, wear, weather and light; vary from fixture to fixture, and change during individual matches.
- Coach and Physio: A key player injured or out of form? Book him in for a session with the Coach or Physio.
- Line and Length: Set a line and length for your bowlers. Select a full length or a bit of short-pitched stuff to get up the noses of the tail-enders. Find the right tactics to exploit the weaknesses of each batsman.
- Field placements: Study the batsman's shot graph and adjust the field to cut off their favourite stroke or catch those nicks.
- Aggression: Guide your batsman to build an innings and hit out to punish the tired attack.
- Two Player: Have you built an invincible county side? Play them against a friend's. Captain any of the Test playing nations and compete in a Test or one-day series.
- World Rating System: Rates every test bowler and batsman.
- Test match and One Day International championship tables: Take your team to the top of the world.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 working day||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||£0.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 working day||£3.95 per order|
|UK orders Saturday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|UK orders Sunday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|Click & Reserve (Order online, pick up in store)||2 hours from order||FREE|
|Click & Collect (Order and Pay online, delivered to store)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|Order in Store (Home or Store Delivery)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times and cost|
Order before 1pm for same day dispatch. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. Digital purchases are excluded from the total order value. All delivery times are estimated lead times and are not guaranteed
Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays)
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned