Injustice Ultimate Edition PlayStation 4
- Fight as some of your favourite DC comic superheroes and villains, such as Batman, Superman, Wonder Women and more!
- Get access to an extended range of characters, missions and costumes with the Ultimate Edition.
- Master each characters special and unique moves and beat your opponent into submission.
- Take the fight to some of the most iconic DC locations, including the Batcave and the Justice League Watch Tower.
- Each character has their own unique storyline to explore and fight through.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£24.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
Injustice Ultimate Edition Product Details
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition includes:
- Fan favourites Lobo, Batgirl, General Zod, Martian Manhunter, Zatanna and Mortal Combat character Scorpion re-imagined by the Co-Publisher at DC Entertainment, Jim Lee.
- 40 Extra Character Skins (Originally offered as downloadable content).
- 60 S.T.A.R. Labs Missions (Originally offered as downloadable content).
Key Features of Injustice: Gods Among us for PlayStation 4
- A robust roster of DC Comics Super Heroes and Villains
- Master the god-like powers of each character
- All-new fighting gameplay from beat 'em up masters NetherRealm
- Uncontainable battles in iconic environments
- Minigames and multiplayer modes support your role in the epic story
The full character roster includes
- The Flash
- Green Arrow
- Green Lantern
- Harley Quinn
- Lex Luthor
- Solomon Grundy
- Wonder Woman
Mortal Kombat developers NetherRealm Studios bring their distinct fighting style to Injustice: Gods Among Us, presenting a kind of fighting game. A wider, cinematic story replaces the traditional ladder-based single-player experience, tying the wider story of the game into each battles. Gone too are the usual three-round battles, replaced by a single bout where each character has two health bars and a Super Meter. Charged by performing combos, your Super Meter will let you unleash your special moves, with a fully charged Super Meter letting you perform your strongest attack.
The Super Meter can also be used in special wager battles called the Clash system. Aided by individualised cutscenes, both players will secretly bet part of their meter, with the highest bidder winning the battle – and stealing the power from their opponent.
The battles in Injustice: Gods Among Us take place in a variety of multi-tiered 3D environments, each based on an iconic DC Comics location like the Batcave, Justice League Watch Tower and the Fortress of Solitude. These interactive locations make the battles even bolder, letting you use the environment around you as a weapon, using vehicles, buildings and more as part of your onslaught. Whether it's Superman lifting a car and smashing it on his opponent, or Batman firing projectiles to cause an explosion to catch his enemy in, these are battles that simply cannot be contained!
The original story of Injustice: Gods Among Us is split into several chapters, during which you will swap between characters as the story progresses and the battles escalate, letting you see every side of the conflict. There are also several mini-games including quick time events, the outcome of which can impact your next battle.
Multiplayer options include King of the Hill, an interesting twist that allows up to eight players to watch rival players duke it out while waiting for their turn to join the fray, giving insight into the skills and style of the other online players. Plus, playing through each of the game modes, including those online matches with goal objectives, will earn you XP to unlock avatars and other cool rewards.