Gift Card Terms and Conditions
1. A Gift Card can be used in full or part payment of any product available in GAME stores in the UK and any product excluding preorders at GAME.co.uk. Unfortunately, a Gift Card cannot be used at GAME stores outside of the UK or GAME concessions within department stores. We are also unable to send Gift Cards to addresses outside the UK.
2. The minimum amount needed to activate a Gift Card is £1 and the maximum value which can be placed on a Gift Card is £500.
3. When products are purchased using a Gift Card, no change will be given in cash but any balance remaining on a Gift Card will be shown on the till receipt and can be used in full or part payment for other products. Where a Gift Card holder wishes to buy products with a value higher than the balance on the Gift Card, he/she will be required to pay the difference.
4. The balance on a Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash or gift vouchers in any format. Where GAME agrees to provide a refund for products purchased using a Gift Card, the amount of the purchase price paid using a Gift Card will be reimbursed by being added to a Gift Card. Where GAME agrees to replace a product purchased using a Gift Card with a product of lower value, the difference will be added to a Gift Card. If utilized on GAME.co.uk and payment has been taken from your physical Gift Card, GAME will provide a refund in the form of an eGift Voucher, which can be used on GAME.co.uk
5. A Gift Card cannot be used to buy age restricted products unless the purchaser can prove he/she is of at least the relevant age.
6. A Gift Card will expire and any remaining balance will be removed if the Gift Card is not used to make a purchase, top-up or balance enquiry during a period of 24 consecutive months. Where the balance on a Gift Card remains zero and there is no top-up or balance enquiry for a period of 180 consecutive days, the Gift Card will expire.
7. Please look after the Gift Card and treat it like cash. If a Gift Card is used without the consent of the Gift Card holder or is lost, stolen or damaged we cannot replace or reimburse the balance on the Gift Card.
8. GAME may vary these terms and conditions for legal, security or regulatory reasons or may suspend or discontinue the Gift Card scheme where necessary due to circumstances beyond GAME's reasonable control. GAME will give such notice of any variation of the terms and conditions or any suspension or discontinuance of the Gift Card scheme as is reasonably possible, whether by notices displayed in GAME stores, on the www.game.co.uk website or otherwise.
Gift Cards are issued by Game Retail Ltd, Unity House, Telford Road, Basingstoke RG21 6YJ. Registered in England 7837246