As soon as you've finished playing your games you can trade them in at your nearest GAME Store.
Trading your games, consoles, accessories or films couldn't be easier. Gone are the days of wallets crammed with credit notes. Now you can just bung everything on one card - the GAME Trade-in-card. Buying great stuff with your card is simple too. Just take what you want to the till, hand over your card and buy it. See, told you it was simple!
What products can I trade-in?
GAME accepts most consoles, games and gaming accessories. However, trade-in items are always at the discretion of the store Manager. For further information, we recommend contacting the store that you wish to trade with: Find your nearest GAME store
Can I trade-in products online?
We do not currently offer an online GAME trade-in service.
- For Trade-in we accept DS, PS2, PS3, PSP, Wii, and Xbox360 games and consoles. We also accept Blu-ray discs and UMDs. We do not accept PC software.
- Trade-in games must be in original packaging, in working order and be of satisfactory quality; this may affect the price offered.
- Imported games and consoles are excluded from Trade-in.
- Trade-in offers are open to members of the public only and Game reserves the right to refuse anyone believed to be representing a trade.
- Quoted trade-in prices are for today only and are subject to change on a daily basis.
- The price quoted for trade-in only value may differ when trading in for cash.
- Trade-in prices are subject to change.
- GAME reserves the right to refuse any offer to anyone believed to be representing a trade buyer.
- This service is not available online.
- The Manager's decision is final.